COMPLETE Potash and Perlmutter: Copartnership by Glass - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

pnagami wrote:Hi Todd,

Here's the whole story!

32:01

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/potashandperlmuttercopartnership_05_glass_128kb.mp3

My best,

Pam
Delighted to hear the rest of the story!

@ 30:30, the text is "Well, them three fellers took that house off of my hands and paid me six hundred dollars to boot, over and above the seven hundred and fifty I sunk in it." but I hear "Well, them three fellers took that house off of my hands and paid me six hundred dollars to boot, over and above the three hundred and fifty I sunk in it."

The $750 was mentioned before, so $350 is confusing.

Thanks, Todd
pnagami

Post by pnagami »

Really sorry, will fix!
Pam
"Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm."

Robert Louis Stevenson
pnagami

Post by pnagami »

Todd,
I made the kid more assimiliated, even American-born in comparison with the Alte Kockers, Abe and Morris, but I'm not a voice actor so it was hard.
Pam
"Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm."

Robert Louis Stevenson
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

I though it worked very well. You also had a different voice for the Lawyer Feldman. I think people will be very happy to listen to your sections!

Thanks, Todd
pnagami

Post by pnagami »

Thanks, Todd. I make the correction tomorrow.
Pam

Robert Louis Stevenson
pnagami

Post by pnagami »

Todd, here is the corrected Section 5:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/potashandperlmuttercopartnership_05_glass_128kb.mp3

Sei gesund!

Pam

Robert Louis Stevenson
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

pnagami wrote:Todd, here is the corrected Section 5:

Sei gesund!

Pam
Sehr gut!

Thanks, Todd
pnagami

Post by pnagami »

Thanks, Todd!
Pam

Robert Louis Stevenson
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

May I read chapter 1?
Lynne
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Lynnet wrote:May I read chapter 1?
Lynne
Thanks.

Todd
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Downloading for PL. EDIT: PL OK!

Thanks, Todd
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Hi, I was just checking out books that look like they still need PL help and noticed that your subject line has a tilde even though I see in the MW that you have a DPL. You may want to remove that according to this sticky over at "Listeners and Editors Wanted":

"For those without a DPL, there should be a tilde at the beginning of the subject line:
~[GENRE/LANGUAGE] Title by Author - mc"

Enjoy your book!
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

I do need a DPL. Since no one else has volunteered yet, I put myself in as DPL only temporarily so that "PL Required" notifications show up in my user page.

Are you volunteering to DPL? I'll be delighted, and the stories are well written and interesting to listen to!

Thanks, Todd
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

ToddHW wrote:I do need a DPL. Since no one else has volunteered yet, I put myself in as DPL only temporarily so that "PL Required" notifications show up in my user page.

Are you volunteering to DPL? I'll be delighted, and the stories are well written and interesting to listen to!

Thanks, Todd
Oh, I understand! Sure, I've been looking into this book and it does look enjoyable, so I will try my hand at DPL for you.
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary