[COMPLETE] Queen Sheba's Ring by H. Rider Haggard -ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Anfinwen

Post by Anfinwen »

That's ok. I took forever getting these recorded, so I have no room to talk :D
"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies, let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic courage. Otherwise you are making their destiny not brighter but darker."
-C.S. Lewis
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Yes, I'm here, sorry for the delay :) Chapter 5 is PL OK! I thought the noise removal settings were pretty good :thumbs:
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 6 has two PL notes:
- Repeat @ 3:20 that was the question; as I can assure the reader, one... clap clap clap... that was the question...
- There should be 10 seconds of silence at the end, since the file is over 30 minutes long :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Anfinwen

Post by Anfinwen »

Chapter 6 is fixed and re-uploaded. Hopefully I can do more chapters soon.
"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies, let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic courage. Otherwise you are making their destiny not brighter but darker."
-C.S. Lewis
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter 7 is PL OK.
Rachel

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

We have had a server problem viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62490
Any files and posts made in that time were lost. The MW shows the only files I have for this project - if any are missing you will need to reupload and post the links , If everything is fine could you just post so I can cross you off my list

Anne
Anfinwen

Post by Anfinwen »

Thanks for letting me know. They all appear to be there since I haven't been able to post any chapters recently. :oops: I do have another chapter recorded, and I hope to get it edited and posted this weekend.
-C.S. Lewis
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

:thumbs: -Anne
Anfinwen

Post by Anfinwen »

Chapter 8 is ready for PL! It's 27 minutes long.
-C.S. Lewis
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

And it is PL OK! :clap:
Rachel

Anfinwen

Post by Anfinwen »

Hello, just dropping in to say I haven't abandoned this project. I'm just waiting on a day when I have the house to myself and can do several chapters at once.
-C.S. Lewis
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Thanks for keeping in touch
Anne
Anfinwen

Post by Anfinwen »

I'm just about to have two more chapters ready. I've had them recorded for a while, but haven't got them edited. I'm hoping to do them Monday.
-C.S. Lewis
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

:thumbs: I was starting to get worried :D

Anne
Anfinwen

Post by Anfinwen »

-C.S. Lewis