Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
WordNerd

Post by WordNerd »

craigdav1 wrote:Would enjoy being dpl.
DaveC
Hi Dave! :clap: Thank you so much!!!!

Cheers!

Sandra
“You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

WordNerd
www.sandraknight.net
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

I tried to download all of the files but section 4 won't download. There appears to be a typo in the file name.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Link should be fixed. Added Dave as DPL.
Jo
WordNerd

Post by WordNerd »

Great! thanks Jo!
“You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

WordNerd
www.sandraknight.net
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

7 PL OK.
WordNerd

Post by WordNerd »

Thank you Dave! Section 8 coming your way today!

Cheers

Sandra

WordNerd
www.sandraknight.net
WordNerd

Post by WordNerd »

WordNerd
www.sandraknight.net
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Sandra,
It appears you skipped Chapter 6. As you don't mention the section #s in the audio files it will be easy to re-upload the last two files with corrected section #s.
WordNerd

Post by WordNerd »

Hi Dave,

Yes, you're right on! Thank you for catching this now! I have had a long break and had forgotten the section numbers don't correlate with the chapter #'s because the Forward took the 1st section.

Thanks!

Sandra

WordNerd
www.sandraknight.net
WordNerd

Post by WordNerd »

Removed
Last edited by WordNerd on February 29th, 2016, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

WordNerd
www.sandraknight.net
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

I'm wondering if it's too late to add a section 0 (A Forward) and then the section #s and chapter #s would be the same. It would be a lot less confusing. You only mention chapter #s in the audio files so they wouldn't need to be changed, just the file names.
WordNerd

Post by WordNerd »

I think you're right. I am currently uploading chapter 6 and realized the same issue after confusing myself in the magic window. I'll see about making the changes. Thank you Dave! I'm still a learner! :-)

Cheers

Sandra
Last edited by WordNerd on February 29th, 2016, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

WordNerd
www.sandraknight.net
WordNerd

Post by WordNerd »

The only problem I have is further delaying the project. I just realized the previous section files are on an external hard drive at my home. I am away on travel for the next 4-5 weeks and won't be able to re-upload until I return home. I suppose I could adjust the 3 chapters I've just completed and catch the others up when I get back home but I was hoping to have the project finished. Is there another angle to do this I'm missing?

WordNerd
www.sandraknight.net
WordNerd

Post by WordNerd »

Jo & Dave

Here are the sections I've resumed the project with and the correlating section numbers with the Magic Window and the uploaded file. I hope this will keep things less confusing going forward keeping in mind I've consistently read only the chapter title/number in the audio. Will this do?

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/dynamicthought_07_atkinson_28kb.mp3- Sect. 07 (Ch.06) 26:29

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/dynamicthought_08_atkinson_128kb.mp3 Sect. 08 (Ch.07)18:47

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/dynamicthought_09_atkinson_128kb.mp3 Sect. 09 (Ch.08) 17:11

WordNerd
www.sandraknight.net
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

I'm in an airport right now so it will be tonight before I can listen to these and get back to you. #7 has a filename error but I think I have already downloaded chapter 6. Time to board my plane!