[RELIGION/MEMOIR] Life & Letters of Eliz Prentiss by Geo Prentiss - lny

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
njgorgen
Posts: 360
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Post by njgorgen » April 29th, 2020, 1:59 pm


linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13632
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 30th, 2020, 7:10 am

njgorgen wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 1:59 pm
Here is Section 28 - 23m27s Nancy

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/lifeandletters_28_prentiss_128kb.mp3
Nancy,
Well done. PL OK. :D

njgorgen
Posts: 360
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Post by njgorgen » May 3rd, 2020, 9:12 am


KevinS
Posts: 7520
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » May 3rd, 2020, 4:19 pm

Section 30

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/lifeandletters_30_prentiss_128kb.mp3 (22:09)

linny and TriciaG, I assumed that linny had taken over MC responsibility for the project as well as BC, but please correct me if I'm wrong. The MC information for the download (upload?) is missing.

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13632
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 3rd, 2020, 4:23 pm

KevinS wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 4:19 pm
Section 30

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/lifeandletters_30_prentiss_128kb.mp3 (22:09)

linny and TriciaG, I assumed that linny had taken over MC responsibility for the project as well as BC, but please correct me if I'm wrong. The MC information for the download (upload?) is missing.
They can actually go to either folder. The validator doesn't care as long as the links are correct in the MW. I'll add the MC info to the first post.

KevinS
Posts: 7520
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » May 3rd, 2020, 4:26 pm

linny wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 4:23 pm
KevinS wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 4:19 pm
Section 30

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/lifeandletters_30_prentiss_128kb.mp3 (22:09)

linny and TriciaG, I assumed that linny had taken over MC responsibility for the project as well as BC, but please correct me if I'm wrong. The MC information for the download (upload?) is missing.
They can actually go to either folder. The validator doesn't care as long as the links are correct in the MW. I'll add the MC info to the first post.
Cool beans.

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13632
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 4th, 2020, 1:54 pm

njgorgen wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 9:12 am
Here is Section 29 - 30m24s Nancy

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/lifeandletters_29_prentiss_128kb.mp3
Nancy,
Thank you! Section 29 is PL OK. I was feeling so badly about being late in getting you feedback and just realized it's only a few hours over my 24 hour goal. My husband and I cleaned the turtle tank today and it's a half day chore and an exhausting one. Anyway, thanks again and I'm glad you didn't have to wait as long for feedback as I thought you were waiting. :D

njgorgen
Posts: 360
Joined: August 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Post by njgorgen » May 4th, 2020, 7:48 pm

Absolutely no problem! Nancy

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13632
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 5th, 2020, 7:10 am

KevinS wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 4:19 pm
Section 30

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/lifeandletters_30_prentiss_128kb.mp3 (22:09)

linny and TriciaG, I assumed that linny had taken over MC responsibility for the project as well as BC, but please correct me if I'm wrong. The MC information for the download (upload?) is missing.
Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your section.

One small repeat: 5:03 - and comes not.

KevinS
Posts: 7520
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » May 7th, 2020, 4:47 pm


linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13632
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 8th, 2020, 8:10 am

PL OK :clap:

MrsHand
Posts: 4003
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » June 27th, 2020, 3:35 pm

May I read sections 47-50?

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13632
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » June 28th, 2020, 12:46 am

MrsHand wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 3:35 pm
May I read sections 47-50?
Yes, please do. :9:

Post Reply