Complete [Health] Strength and How to Obtain It by Eugen Sandow-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

ChrisGreaves wrote: January 18th, 2022, 7:36 am
alg1001 wrote: January 8th, 2022, 9:00 pm If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Just post in this thread.
Hello again Anne.
I have worked my way through the steps to login as DPL and update MW for the second time.
Clearly I am doing something wrong, or missing a vital and obvious step.
We can't add attachments such as screenshots here, so I have uploaded my notes and images to http://www.chrisgreaves.com//LibriVox/TuesdayJanuary182022.htm

Please might you see what I am doing and where I am taking a mis-step? About half-way down the page you will see my first screenshot.

Thanks
Chris
Hi Chris,
I'm a new PL too, but I thought I might be able to help you, with what I've figured out so far. You have the login page correct. Choose login for BC & MCs. It seems you've been here and updated your password successfully, so the only challenge is finding your project. Oddly enough, you can't get there from here, as they say. That dashboard doesn't have a link for some reason. You actually have to go into the forum, to your project page (here), and under the Magic Window you'll see a blue link "BC Admin". Click on that, and you'll go directly to the edit page for the magic window.
Krista
ChrisGreaves

Post by ChrisGreaves »

kristakz wrote: January 18th, 2022, 8:22 amOddly enough, you can't get there from here, as they say. That dashboard doesn't have a link for some reason. You actually have to go into the forum, to your project page (here), and under the Magic Window you'll see a blue link "BC Admin". Click on that, and you'll go directly to the edit page for the magic window.
Krista, Thank You. :birthday:
That was my big puzzle.
I reasoned that there were a slew of DPLs around, and so there ought to be some sort of clue along the lines of "DPLers log in HERE" or similar.
I would never have thought of myself as a Book Coordinator.
Ah well, I learn something new every day, so I can knock off leaning for today (huge grin!)

@Shirisha I believe I have updated your status; thank you for being so patient.

Chris
I adopt YOUR orphaned chapters, for FREE!
kristakz

Post by kristakz »

ChrisGreaves wrote: January 18th, 2022, 8:56 am
kristakz wrote: January 18th, 2022, 8:22 amOddly enough, you can't get there from here, as they say. That dashboard doesn't have a link for some reason. You actually have to go into the forum, to your project page (here), and under the Magic Window you'll see a blue link "BC Admin". Click on that, and you'll go directly to the edit page for the magic window.
Krista, Thank You. :birthday:
That was my big puzzle.

Chris
Glad I could help. If you haven't found it yet, check out the main workflow page (Management Dashboard - your third image). Under Projects -> My Sections is nice neat list of everything you've signed up for around here - reading, PLing, and anything else. And then the PL View in that table will give you status of all your PL tasks.
Krista
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

silverquill wrote: January 18th, 2022, 8:09 am May I take 29 and 30? I need the vicarious experience :lol:
You certainly can, Larry.
Thanks!
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

ChrisGreaves wrote: January 18th, 2022, 8:56 am
I would never have thought of myself as a Book Coordinator.
Ah well, I learn something new every day, so I can knock off leaning for today (huge grin!)
Chris
Hi Chris,
That is just what the MW login is named. You are the DPL not the book coordinator for this project. But you certainly can be BC for another project if you find something you want to launch.
Have a good day.
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

~ Larry
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you, Larry!
-Amy
ChrisGreaves

Post by ChrisGreaves »

Not only thrilling, but a pleasure to Listen to. :clap:
Thanks Larry.
Rolga

Post by Rolga »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

It is a pretty fun book. I hope!
Thank you, Rolga!
-Amy
Rolga

Post by Rolga »

alg1001 wrote: January 27th, 2022, 4:10 pm It is a pretty fun book. I hope!
Thank you, Rolga!
-Amy
absolutely! :) Only I was surprised how many words I added or read differently than written. ;)
darman210

Post by darman210 »

Can I claim section 22?
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

22 is yours, Darman.
Thanks!
-Amy
ChrisGreaves

Post by ChrisGreaves »

strength_05_sandow_128kb - Perfect OK :thumbs:

strength_06_sandow_128kb
0:00 - 0:05 Missing the “LibriVox” part of the introduction
Might you please insert the introduction as shown in the Magic Window, first post in this topic?
Thank you
Chris
Rolga

Post by Rolga »