Post by Kazbek »

Moved... somehow this thread escaped my attention for a few days. :hmm:

Yes, I would appreciate another month.

Thanks!
Michael
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Hi Jake,
You can go ahead and put sections 6 and 7 up for claims. I'm afraid that I won't be able to get to them for a while, so I don't want to hold the project up :)
Thanks for keeping them for me! The project is looking good...
Mozartjr
jakemalizia

Post by jakemalizia »

Sections 6 and 7 now open.
czandra

Post by czandra »

I'll take 6, Jake.

Cz
I asked my librarian about the noise, and she said, "no one would come here
if they weren't allowed to talk out loud." So I read out loud.

Je lis à haute voix car refléchir fait trop de bruit!
lkirk

Post by lkirk »

I would like to volunteer to read Section 7. Thank you.
lkirk
jakemalizia

Post by jakemalizia »

czandra wrote: January 25th, 2022, 7:43 am I'll take 6, Jake.

Cz
Great - thanks!
jakemalizia

Post by jakemalizia »

lkirk wrote: January 25th, 2022, 10:32 am I would like to volunteer to read Section 7. Thank you.
lkirk
I can surely reserve this section for you to read.

First of all though, I can see you haven't yet submitted your 1-minute test so that we can make sure all your settings are okay.

If you could follow the instructions here, viewtopic.php?f=21&t=90874, and post your 1-minute test here viewforum.php?f=21- once it is approved you are good to go and then I can assign you Section 7.

In the meantime, how would you like to be credited in the catalogue? You can use your real name, or any pseudonym you'd like. Your choice.

Thanks
hbradio

Post by hbradio »

Hello, could I claim section 32?
czandra

Post by czandra »

https://librivox.org/uploads/kazbek/artofmusic2_06_tnsm_128kb.mp3
36:13

Again sound quality lost a lot of depth through noise reduction to mitigate the music of roof repair hammers!

Cz
I asked my librarian about the noise, and she said, "no one would come here
if they weren't allowed to talk out loud." So I read out loud.

Je lis à haute voix car refléchir fait trop de bruit!
louishehman

Post by louishehman »

Here to request one more extension on the Beethoven sections. I'm giving a recital this Sunday so that has taken up my focus. I fully understand if you need to move forward, but I can have all three sections done in a relatively short amount of time. Thanks for considering!
lkirk

Post by lkirk »

I would like to volunteer for section 32.

Do I need to wait for approval of my 1 minute test before beginning recording? I see that section 7 has been reserved for me but not assigned.

Thank you.
lkirk
lkirk

Post by lkirk »

I'm sorry, I just now saw that my message of yesterday volunteering for section 7 was answered with further information. I also saw that someone else has volunteered for section 32 which I just volunteered for in a message a few minutes ago. With regard to the 1 minute test I did submit a test yesterday and will await approval. Upon listening to it again I can hear that I did not allow enough space at the beginning before beginning the reading but I hope that everything else is all right.
I have not decided yet on a catalogue name yet but I don't plan to use my real name. I hope it is all right to wait until I actually submit a recording for posting.

Thank you.
lkirk
jakemalizia

Post by jakemalizia »

lkirk wrote: January 26th, 2022, 8:40 am I'm sorry, I just now saw that my message of yesterday volunteering for section 7 was answered with further information. I also saw that someone else has volunteered for section 32 which I just volunteered for in a message a few minutes ago. With regard to the 1 minute test I did submit a test yesterday and will await approval. Upon listening to it again I can hear that I did not allow enough space at the beginning before beginning the reading but I hope that everything else is all right.
I have not decided yet on a catalogue name yet but I don't plan to use my real name. I hope it is all right to wait until I actually submit a recording for posting.

Thank you.
lkirk
That's fine, no problem. I can reserve the section for you as I have done, but I can't properly assign it to you until you decide on a name, so that I can create your reader profile. Also your name can be changed later, so it's nothing you have to be firmly settled on.

I hope your 1-minute test gets approved. Thanks for volunteering for this project :thumbs:

Look forward to your section in time.
jakemalizia

Post by jakemalizia »

louishehman wrote: January 25th, 2022, 7:59 pm Here to request one more extension on the Beethoven sections. I'm giving a recital this Sunday so that has taken up my focus. I fully understand if you need to move forward, but I can have all three sections done in a relatively short amount of time. Thanks for considering!
No problem at all - I think doing a recital is a VERY good excuse for needing an extension. Best of luck with it!
jakemalizia

Post by jakemalizia »

czandra wrote: January 25th, 2022, 2:13 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/kazbek/artofmusic2_06_tnsm_128kb.mp3
36:13

Again sound quality lost a lot of depth through noise reduction to mitigate the music of roof repair hammers!

Cz
Thank you - queued for PL!