[ANTHOLOGY] Library of the World's Best Literature, Ancient and Modern, volume 12-Leni

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19921
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » May 6th, 2021, 5:58 am

Hi Leni,

I've just recorded section 20 and I noticed that in the MW, sections 20 and 21 are exchanged. Would you like to fix this or keep it as it is?

I have recorded both intros/outros, so it's not a big deal for me either way, but I don't know about Rita.
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox. "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14275
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » May 6th, 2021, 6:18 pm

Availle wrote:
May 6th, 2021, 5:58 am
Hi Leni,

I've just recorded section 20 and I noticed that in the MW, sections 20 and 21 are exchanged. Would you like to fix this or keep it as it is?

I have recorded both intros/outros, so it's not a big deal for me either way, but I don't know about Rita.
Eeeek! I probably dragged at some point without noticing... :? I'd rather have them in the right order, thanks for pointing out! I will message Rita and ask if she can change the intro and outro.
Leni
=================
We are at the final volume of The Natural History, by Pliny the Elder!

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19921
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » May 7th, 2021, 10:06 pm

Okay, here is section 21 (since you've now switched the sections) at a length of 45:25:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/worldsbestliterature12_21_various_128kb.mp3

Quite interesting. The whole book's on archive. Just sayin'. :mrgreen:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox. "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1627
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » May 8th, 2021, 4:49 am


Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14275
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » May 8th, 2021, 7:56 am

Availle wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 10:06 pm
Okay, here is section 21 (since you've now switched the sections) at a length of 45:25:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/worldsbestliterature12_21_various_128kb.mp3

Quite interesting. The whole book's on archive. Just sayin'. :mrgreen:
Thanks, Ava! Rita said she will fix the intros and outros, so the sessions will be in the right order.
Leni
=================
We are at the final volume of The Natural History, by Pliny the Elder!

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14275
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » May 8th, 2021, 7:57 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
May 8th, 2021, 4:49 am
Gustave Droz is now section 20:


https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/worldsbestliterature12_20_various_128kb.mp3
32:38
Awesome, thanks, Rita. And sorry for the trouble. :(
Leni
=================
We are at the final volume of The Natural History, by Pliny the Elder!

ADKreader1122
Posts: 1021
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » May 8th, 2021, 11:36 am

Colleen,
Section #7 is PL Okay. Thank you so much!

Lora

ColleenMc
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 2384
Joined: April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Post by ColleenMc » May 8th, 2021, 11:38 am

Thanks!

Colleen
Colleen McMahon

No matter where you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Banzai

ADKreader1122
Posts: 1021
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » May 11th, 2021, 10:48 am

Ava,
Termites!! Fabulous job with a long section. PL Okay for #21.

Thanks,
Lora

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1627
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » May 13th, 2021, 6:41 am

Here's section 27:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/worldsbestliterature12_27_various_128kb.mp3
19:44

Also, unless it's already been claimed, I'll go ahead and finish up with Dobson, section 6.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14275
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » May 15th, 2021, 7:33 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
May 13th, 2021, 6:41 am
Here's section 27:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/worldsbestliterature12_27_various_128kb.mp3
19:44

Also, unless it's already been claimed, I'll go ahead and finish up with Dobson, section 6.
Yay, thanks much!

I'll be opening Volume 13 soon then :D
Leni
=================
We are at the final volume of The Natural History, by Pliny the Elder!

ADKreader1122
Posts: 1021
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 10:48 am

Post by ADKreader1122 » May 19th, 2021, 4:24 pm

Hello Rita,
Section #27 is PL Okay.

Many thanks,
Lora

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14275
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » May 22nd, 2021, 11:03 am

Section 29 has been orphaned.
Leni
=================
We are at the final volume of The Natural History, by Pliny the Elder!

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1627
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » May 23rd, 2021, 7:14 am

OK I'll bite: I'll do 29 too

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14275
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » May 23rd, 2021, 10:56 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
May 23rd, 2021, 7:14 am
OK I'll bite: I'll do 29 too
Yay! Thanks!
Leni
=================
We are at the final volume of The Natural History, by Pliny the Elder!

Post Reply