[Complete] Precepts in Practice by Charlotte Maria Tucker - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lemmysfavoritebottle

Post by Lemmysfavoritebottle »

Any chance I could grab Chapter 5 - "Forbidden Ground"? Thanks.
-Jared Shaw
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

Lemmysfavoritebottle wrote: October 22nd, 2021, 9:27 am Any chance I could grab Chapter 5 - "Forbidden Ground"? Thanks.
Thank you! You're in. :D
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

pattymarie wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 5:43 am Could I dpl this except for section 3 which I would like to claim to record.
Pattymarie, are you still interested in reading section 3? Just a little reminder that your deadline has passed.
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

DariaAM wrote: October 22nd, 2021, 9:20 pm
pattymarie wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 5:43 am Could I dpl this except for section 3 which I would like to claim to record.
Pattymarie, are you still interested in reading section 3? Just a little reminder that your deadline has passed.
For now I'll say "yes" I'm still interested. If I wind up being closed in on with most of the still outstanding sections finished, I'll relinquish it.
Pattymarie
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

pattymarie wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 9:47 am
DariaAM wrote: October 22nd, 2021, 9:20 pm
For now I'll say "yes" I'm still interested. If I wind up being closed in on with most of the still outstanding sections finished, I'll relinquish it.
Good to hear!
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave
Lemmysfavoritebottle

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/preceptsinpractice_05_tucker_128kb.mp3 (17 minutes, 57 seconds)

Here's section 5! Let me know how I did, hope it's alright!
-Jared Shaw
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 5 is pl ok. Thank you for a beautiful reading, Jared. Is that a Scottish accent I think I discern?
Pattymarie
Lemmysfavoritebottle

pattymarie wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 12:02 pm Section 5 is pl ok. Thank you for a beautiful reading, Jared. Is that a Scottish accent I think I discern?
Certainly! It's a lovely story, really. I'm not Scottish myself, rather, I'm Canadian - but I believe my paternal grandfather was either Scottish or Scottish-Canadian. When I used to drink, (can't anymore due to illness) that accent would come out very thick, and I don't know why. Sometimes it's near, other times it's far, but I brought it out a bit this time because I figured it would compliment the literature. Glad to hear you liked it, and that it passes proof listening! Cheers!
-Jared Shaw
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

Bill Mosley wrote: September 1st, 2021, 12:18 pm Howdy from Texas!

I'd like to do

11 The Sailor's Resolve 2685 words

I should do it in front of the fireplace.....
Chapter 11 re-opened.
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

geeowlfairy wrote: September 8th, 2021, 10:24 pm Hello!

I would like to read Section 6 - Clouds and Sunshine.

Thank you!

Gievah
Section 6 had been re-opened.
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

Lynne,

Please move the thread back to Readers Wanted. :wink:
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Done :thumbs:
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

Chapters 13 and 14 have been re-opened.
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave
peterdvorak

Post by peterdvorak »

So I had taken section 15 and I only just realized that my reading was due. My sincerest apologies! I can get to work on it and have it ready next weekend, or if you'd rather reassign it that would be fine. Time flew and I never bumped it up on my priority list. Let me know.
DariaAM

Post by DariaAM »

peterdvorak wrote: November 21st, 2021, 7:48 pm So I had taken section 15 and I only just realized that my reading was due. My sincerest apologies! I can get to work on it and have it ready next weekend, or if you'd rather reassign it that would be fine. Time flew and I never bumped it up on my priority list. Let me know.
Don't worry, Peter! If you still want to read it, I'd be more than happy to re-assign it to you. Thank you!
Daria

Readers wanted:
The Robber’s Cave