[COMPLETE] The Turquoise Story Book: Stories and Legends of Summer and Nature, by Ada M. and Eleanor L. Skinner - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 49

4:41 there is a repeat which needs removing please

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this

The file name is incorrect so please can you edit it and save it as follows.

turquoisestorybook_49 _skinner_128kb

Please could you carry out the edits then upload the file using the correct file name and post in this thread. If you need any more help please just ask. Thanks
Last edited by wib66 on August 1st, 2021, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 57

6:19 - 6:27 there is a bell ringing in the background

8:55 - 9:07 and 15:18 to 15:40
the volume of the file jumps up and is very loud please can you reduce the volume here.

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently longer than this

The file name is incorrect so please can you edit it and save it as follows.

turquoisestorybook_57_skinner_128kb

Please could you carry out the edits then upload the file using the correct file name and post in this thread. If you need any more help please just ask. Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 62 is PL OK
Michele
nighthawks

Post by nighthawks »

Hello, Sections 38, 41, 68, 70, and 71, have all come back RED with Read PL Notes, and I have tried to find these Notes but have failed to do so as they don't appear to be on the Post Reply. Can you please tell me how to find theses Read PL Notes, or the mistakes that were made in the recordings so I can correct them. Thanks :hmm:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

nighthawks wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 5:17 am Hello, Sections 38, 41, 68, 70, and 71, have all come back RED with Read PL Notes, and I have tried to find these Notes but have failed to do so as they don't appear to be on the Post Reply. Can you please tell me how to find theses Read PL Notes, or the mistakes that were made in the recordings so I can correct them. Thanks :hmm:
Hi in the magic window where the length of the recording is I put the date the PL Notes are posted so you can search the thread to find them. I will post them here for you.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

wib66 wrote: July 29th, 2021, 3:55 pm PL Notes for section 38

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this.
PL Notes for section 41

There should be 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this.

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this.

Please can you also correct the filename which should be as follows

turquoisestorybook_41_skinner_128kb.mp3

If you could edit and upload using the correct filename thanks
PL Notes for section 68

Repeat at 9:28
PL Notes for section 70

00:37
Please remove 318 it shouldn't be there
Please add in the author

William Brightly Rands.

PL Notes for section 71

00:37
Please add in the author

Eugene Wild

Please could you carry out the edits then upload the file using the same file name and post in this thread. If you need any more help please just ask. Thanks
Michele
nighthawks

Post by nighthawks »

Here is Section 38,July

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/turquoisestorybook_38_skinner_128kb.mp3

01:01

:D

Sorry for the errors
nighthawks

Post by nighthawks »

Here is Section 41, Summer Spinners

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/turquoisestorybook_41_spinner_128kb.mp3

01:05

Sorry for the Errors
nighthawks

Post by nighthawks »

Here is Section 68, Forest Day

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/turquoisestorybook_68_skinner_128kb.mp3

09:38

Sorry for the Errors
nighthawks

Post by nighthawks »

Here is Section 70, In An Old-fashion Garden

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/turquoisestorybook_70_skinner_128kb.mp3

01:09

Sorry for the Errors
nighthawks

Post by nighthawks »

Here is Section 71, No Title

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/turquoisestorybook_71_skinner_128kb.mp3

01:24

Sorry for the Errors, I have sent these files to Trica G I hope this is Correct.
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
leeann

Post by leeann »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 95 is PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 99 is PL OK
Michele