Here are the instructions for logging in to the MW. It is the same for a DPL as for a BC. Please note, this only gives you access to the MW for projects where you are DPL or BC.
Accessing the System – First Time Login
1. Use this Link to go the main login screen: http://librivox.org/workflow
2. Click on Login (for BCs & MCs)
3. Enter your forum username.
4. Click “Forgot Password”
5. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click the link and enter a password and submit the form. (Note this should be more secure than your 'regular' password)
6. Go back to the main login screen and use the new password you entered above to log in to the system.
7. When you log in from the main screen above, you will be taken to the LibriVox Management Dashboard default screen where you should see a list of your active projects along with options for dropdown menus, searching and editing your profile. (more on this later)
For more explicit step by step directions with screen shots, please see Accessing the System - First Time Login
NOTE: BCs should use their personal workflow login to upload files. If you recently logged in with the general login to upload files to a project and the system still had you logged in, you may see this:
You don't have permissions for this area.
Return to Librivox Management Tool Homepage
To remedy this, click Logout and then login with your BC login and password.
Please note, this doesn't always work the first time.
If you are still having trouble after 3 or 4 attempts, PM knotyouraveragejo
Once you are in the MW, you will only be concerned with the column on the far right, which is a drop-down menu.
As a tip, if I am leaving notes for a reader, I usually add to the notes column "see notes p. 4" etc. If you do that, you need to hit save. It has the advantage for readers who don't check in regularly, as they don't have to wade through pages in the thread to find the relevant notes. Also, if they are somewhat slow in doing edits, you can find your original notes to see what they were supposed to have done