[POETRY] The Black Panther by John Hall Wheelock - icequeen

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
Post Reply
BinduveGG1
Posts: 15
Joined: April 12th, 2020, 1:43 pm

Post by BinduveGG1 » January 9th, 2021, 5:05 pm

Hello,
I would like to read the following
39. Exultation
42. Starless Morning
43.Phantom
44.Legend

Please assign

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 9th, 2021, 10:07 pm

BinduveGG1 wrote:
January 9th, 2021, 5:05 pm
Hello,
I would like to read the following
39. Exultation
42. Starless Morning
43.Phantom
44.Legend

Please assign
Thank you!
I've assigned these sections to you.
~ Larry

davidg42
Posts: 10
Joined: December 13th, 2020, 11:43 pm
Location: Campbell, California
Contact:

Post by davidg42 » January 10th, 2021, 9:44 pm

Hello there - I've uploaded #29 The Fish-Hawk

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/blackpanther_29_wheelock_128kb.mp3 (02:26)

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 10th, 2021, 10:45 pm

davidg42 wrote:
January 10th, 2021, 9:44 pm
Hello there - I've uploaded #29 The Fish-Hawk

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/blackpanther_29_wheelock_128kb.mp3 (02:26)
Thank you!
We will have a proof listening report of you soon, so stand by.
~ Larry

Ambsweet13
Posts: 418
Joined: May 18th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Post by Ambsweet13 » January 12th, 2021, 12:32 pm

Can I claim Sections 25 and 35?
A.M.B. :roll:
Plays The Young Idea Peg O' My Heart
Solo Project Cape Cod

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 12th, 2021, 10:48 pm

Ambsweet13 wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 12:32 pm
Can I claim Sections 25 and 35?
Thank you!
~ Larry

BinduveGG1
Posts: 15
Joined: April 12th, 2020, 1:43 pm

Post by BinduveGG1 » January 14th, 2021, 7:59 pm

Hello, this is my submission

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/blackpanther_42_wheelock_128kb.mp3.mp3

Time: 1:25

Thank you!

BinduveGG1
Posts: 15
Joined: April 12th, 2020, 1:43 pm

Post by BinduveGG1 » January 14th, 2021, 8:01 pm

Hello, This is my second submission

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/blackpanther_43_wheelock_128kb.mp3.mp3

Time: 0:50

Thank you!

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 15th, 2021, 8:06 am

BinduveGG1 wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 8:01 pm
Hello, This is my second submission

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/blackpanther_43_wheelock_128kb.mp3.mp3

Time: 0:50

Thank you!
Thank you!
Both of these are in the MW Ready for PL.
~ Larry

davidg42
Posts: 10
Joined: December 13th, 2020, 11:43 pm
Location: Campbell, California
Contact:

Post by davidg42 » January 15th, 2021, 10:41 pm

I'll claim 46 The Lion-House.

Now someone needs to take the really long one, 45 THE DIVINE FANTASY, and this project will be fully claimed!

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 15th, 2021, 10:47 pm

davidg42 wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 10:41 pm
I'll claim 46 The Lion-House.

Now someone needs to take the really long one, 45 THE DIVINE FANTASY, and this project will be fully claimed!
True, but I think we'll have some orphans in a few weeks.

This is all yours. Don't forget the end of book closing. :wink:
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 15th, 2021, 11:02 pm

Okay, I take the challenge, so we are (for the moment) fully-claimed.

It is actually a very powerful poem so it will be a good read. :)
~ Larry

davidg42
Posts: 10
Joined: December 13th, 2020, 11:43 pm
Location: Campbell, California
Contact:

Post by davidg42 » January 15th, 2021, 11:26 pm

Thanks for the reminder to include the end of book closing.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/blackpanther_46_wheelock_128kb.mp3. (01:04)

Good luck with The Divine Fantasy. I'll gradually move to longer pieces like that one.

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 15th, 2021, 11:33 pm

davidg42 wrote:
January 15th, 2021, 11:26 pm
Thanks for the reminder to include the end of book closing.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/blackpanther_46_wheelock_128kb.mp3. (01:04)

Good luck with The Divine Fantasy. I'll gradually move to longer pieces like that one.
Ah, lightning fast!

All set for PL.
Thanks.
~ Larry

reyeball
Posts: 57
Joined: June 15th, 2020, 12:57 pm

Post by reyeball » January 16th, 2021, 2:06 pm

in section 43 Phantom
at the very beginning, you said Hall Wheelock instead of John Hall Wheelock

Post Reply