[POETRY] The Black Panther by John Hall Wheelock - icequeen

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
Post Reply
silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » December 15th, 2020, 10:58 pm

HelenaHorvat wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 1:40 pm
Hi, I would like to read sections 12 (The Blind Players) and 13 (Travail). This would be my first recording, I would like my name to appear as HelenaDiamandiz in the catalog. Thank you :)
I would be thrilled to have you make your LibriVox debut with us!
I've added you to the catalog and assigned these sections to you.
Just click on you name in the Magic Window to view your personal catalog page. This is where you can track all of you LV project, of which I hope there will be many.

WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX :clap:
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » December 15th, 2020, 11:03 pm

MeelahMagnificent wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Hello,

If it is not claimed yet I would like to claim "Blind Player" and "Travail" I believe that is section 12 and 13?

Thank you!

Meelah Magnificent "MM"
Well, there was a claim for these two same sections that poste just before you, so they have already been assigned. Feel free to claim other open sections, though.

And, somehow you managed to copy the entire head post for this project including the Magic Window :shock:
So, whatever you did, please do NOT do that again. It gets very confusing. I'm sure our MC will want to delete that.

Just post a regular new message if you want to request another section.

Thanks for your interest!
~ Larry

rahma
Posts: 4
Joined: December 12th, 2020, 7:37 am

Post by rahma » December 16th, 2020, 12:27 am

Hello! May I please claim Sections 16 and 19? This is my first recording (other than the 1-Minute Test), so can my name please appear as "Rahma Mariam" in the catalog? Thank you!

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » December 16th, 2020, 9:00 am

rahma wrote:
December 16th, 2020, 12:27 am
Hello! May I please claim Sections 16 and 19? This is my first recording (other than the 1-Minute Test), so can my name please appear as "Rahma Mariam" in the catalog? Thank you!
Thank you!
I've added you to the catalog and assigned these sections to you.
Just click on your name in the Magic Window to view your personal catalog page. This is where you can track all of your LV projects, of which I hope there will be many!

WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX :clap:
~ Larry

HelenaHorvat
Posts: 17
Joined: December 6th, 2020, 9:51 pm

Post by HelenaHorvat » December 16th, 2020, 4:18 pm


MeelahMagnificent
Posts: 26
Joined: October 25th, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by MeelahMagnificent » December 16th, 2020, 4:56 pm

silverquill wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 11:03 pm
MeelahMagnificent wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Hello,

If it is not claimed yet I would like to claim "Blind Player" and "Travail" I believe that is section 12 and 13?

Thank you!

Meelah Magnificent "MM"
Well, there was a claim for these two same sections that poste just before you, so they have already been assigned. Feel free to claim other open sections, though.

And, somehow you managed to copy the entire head post for this project including the Magic Window :shock:
So, whatever you did, please do NOT do that again. It gets very confusing. I'm sure our MC will want to delete that.

Just post a regular new message if you want to request another section.

Thanks for your interest!
Hi Larry,

I replied to the thread as I had done in a previous recording that I did for another section per the instructions that say of "reply to the thread." My apologies if that causes confusion, however. I would like to instead request sections 30 and 34 if they are still available please!

Thank you!

MM

MeelahMagnificent
Posts: 26
Joined: October 25th, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by MeelahMagnificent » December 16th, 2020, 4:56 pm

silverquill wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 11:03 pm
MeelahMagnificent wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Hello,

If it is not claimed yet I would like to claim "Blind Player" and "Travail" I believe that is section 12 and 13?

Thank you!

Meelah Magnificent "MM"
Well, there was a claim for these two same sections that poste just before you, so they have already been assigned. Feel free to claim other open sections, though.

And, somehow you managed to copy the entire head post for this project including the Magic Window :shock:
So, whatever you did, please do NOT do that again. It gets very confusing. I'm sure our MC will want to delete that.

Just post a regular new message if you want to request another section.

Thanks for your interest!
Hi Larry,

I replied to the thread as I had done in a previous recording that I did for another section per the instructions that say of "reply to the thread." My apologies if that causes confusion, however. I would like to instead request sections 30 and 34 if they are still available please!

Thank you!

MM

gcarlson
Posts: 14
Joined: October 3rd, 2020, 1:03 pm

Post by gcarlson » December 16th, 2020, 8:23 pm


kiwileer1
Posts: 11
Joined: April 26th, 2020, 9:08 pm

Post by kiwileer1 » December 17th, 2020, 12:58 am

Hi Larry,


I am interested in reading section: 6=Vaudeville =Open.

Thank you so much!

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » December 17th, 2020, 9:24 am

MeelahMagnificent wrote:
December 16th, 2020, 4:56 pm

Hi Larry,

I replied to the thread as I had done in a previous recording that I did for another section per the instructions that say of "reply to the thread." My apologies if that causes confusion, however. I would like to instead request sections 30 and 34 if they are still available please!

Thank you!

MM
The problem seems to be that you "quoted" the entire head post, instead of just "reply."

Anyway, I'm glad to have you joining the project and have assigned you 30 and 34.

Thank you!
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » December 17th, 2020, 9:25 am

gcarlson wrote:
December 16th, 2020, 8:23 pm
Hello,
I have two recordings
Proud Doom
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/blackpanther_09_wheelock_128kb.mp3
0:45
The Secret One
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/blackpanther_10__wheelock_128kb.mp3
2:57

Thank you!
G
Thank you!
These are ready for PL.
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » December 17th, 2020, 9:26 am

kiwileer1 wrote:
December 17th, 2020, 12:58 am
Hi Larry,


I am interested in reading section: 6=Vaudeville =Open.

Thank you so much!
This is yours to record.
Thank you!
~ Larry

kiwileer1
Posts: 11
Joined: April 26th, 2020, 9:08 pm

Post by kiwileer1 » December 18th, 2020, 5:52 pm

Thank you.

I am up for the challenge.

PSHarvey106
Posts: 346
Joined: November 17th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Post by PSHarvey106 » December 19th, 2020, 4:45 am

Hi,

If it's available, I would like to read section 23, 33, 38.

Thank you,
Paul
Paul

silverquill
Posts: 15963
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » December 19th, 2020, 8:25 am

PSHarvey106 wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 4:45 am
Hi,

If it's available, I would like to read section 23, 33, 38.

Thank you,
Paul
You've got them.
Thanks, Paul!
~ Larry

Post Reply