FULL [POETRY] The Hoofs of Pegasus by Maria Letitia Stockett-ag

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
blueberrybear
Posts: 20
Joined: May 6th, 2020, 11:30 am

Post by blueberrybear » November 8th, 2020, 9:16 pm

May I claim, 9, 21, 39? Thank you

alanmapstone
Posts: 2236
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » November 9th, 2020, 10:05 am

Section 16 - Symphony

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/hoofsofpegasus_16_stockett_128kb.mp3
1:12

Can I add section 1 (Pegasus)?
alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose


silverquill
Posts: 15330
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 9th, 2020, 10:44 am

OooThatsNifty wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 8:17 pm
Hello! Could I claim:

18 - February
31 - Horse Chestnuts
36 - Tempo

Thanks!
All yours.
Thank you!
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 15330
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 9th, 2020, 10:44 am

blueberrybear wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 9:16 pm
May I claim, 9, 21, 39? Thank you
Glad to have you joining the project.
Thank you.
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 15330
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 9th, 2020, 10:45 am

alanmapstone wrote:
November 9th, 2020, 10:05 am
Section 16 - Symphony

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/hoofsofpegasus_16_stockett_128kb.mp3
1:12

Can I add section 1 (Pegasus)?
Ready for PL and you have NUMBER ONE
Thank you!
~ Larry

Ambsweet13
Posts: 355
Joined: May 18th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Post by Ambsweet13 » November 9th, 2020, 2:38 pm

Sections 5,7, and 40 are PL-OK!

One note on section 28, the ending silence is a little long. The recording ends at 0:42, making there 10 seconds of silence instead of the usual 5 seconds.

Great job with the poems!!! :D
A.M.B. :roll:
Plays The Young Idea Peg O' My Heart
Solo Project Cape Cod

Ambsweet13
Posts: 355
Joined: May 18th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Post by Ambsweet13 » November 9th, 2020, 2:41 pm

alanmapstone wrote:
November 9th, 2020, 10:05 am
Section 16 - Symphony

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/hoofsofpegasus_16_stockett_128kb.mp3
1:12

Can I add section 1 (Pegasus)?
Section 16 is PL-OK! Great job! :D
A.M.B. :roll:
Plays The Young Idea Peg O' My Heart
Solo Project Cape Cod

Ambsweet13
Posts: 355
Joined: May 18th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Post by Ambsweet13 » November 9th, 2020, 2:51 pm

Can I read 13,15, and 41?
A.M.B. :roll:
Plays The Young Idea Peg O' My Heart
Solo Project Cape Cod

silverquill
Posts: 15330
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 9th, 2020, 9:22 pm

Ambsweet13 wrote:
November 9th, 2020, 2:38 pm
Sections 5,7, and 40 are PL-OK!

One note on section 28, the ending silence is a little long. The recording ends at 0:42, making there 10 seconds of silence instead of the usual 5 seconds.

Great job with the poems!!! :D
Well, I'm fanatical about my five seconds so I'm glad you caught this. Didn't make my final snip I guess

Thanks for your good PL :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/hoofsofpegasus_28_stockett_128kb.mp3 0:48
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 15330
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 9th, 2020, 9:25 pm

Ambsweet13 wrote:
November 9th, 2020, 2:51 pm
Can I read 13,15, and 41?
You're in for theses.
Thank you!

I'll PL for you, of course. :wink:
~ Larry

Ambsweet13
Posts: 355
Joined: May 18th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Post by Ambsweet13 » November 9th, 2020, 10:53 pm

silverquill wrote:
November 9th, 2020, 9:22 pm
Ambsweet13 wrote:
November 9th, 2020, 2:38 pm
Sections 5,7, and 40 are PL-OK!

One note on section 28, the ending silence is a little long. The recording ends at 0:42, making there 10 seconds of silence instead of the usual 5 seconds.

Great job with the poems!!! :D
Well, I'm fanatical about my five seconds so I'm glad you caught this. Didn't make my final snip I guess

Thanks for your good PL :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/hoofsofpegasus_28_stockett_128kb.mp3 0:48
PL-OK! :D
A.M.B. :roll:
Plays The Young Idea Peg O' My Heart
Solo Project Cape Cod

Kessie
Posts: 19
Joined: September 24th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Post by Kessie » November 10th, 2020, 11:44 am

Hello! May I claim sections 2, 4, 19, and 20?
- Kessie

silverquill
Posts: 15330
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 10th, 2020, 11:57 am

Kessie wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 11:44 am
Hello! May I claim sections 2, 4, 19, and 20?
I've assigned these four poems to you.
Thank you!
~ Larry

loupo
Posts: 32
Joined: October 27th, 2020, 9:29 am

Post by loupo » November 10th, 2020, 3:07 pm

I'd love to claim Larkspur if it's free?

Lou

Post Reply