Complete[POETRY] Anthology of Magazine Verse for 1913 edited by William Stanley Braithwaite-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

alanmapstone wrote: January 7th, 2021, 11:54 pm
silverquill wrote: January 7th, 2021, 10:46 pm Just one left to go. I'm sure it will be an orphan, but Adrian will pick it up for us. :D
I could do the last section today if it will help get this finished.
I think I'll go ahead and wait until the claim expires on the 17th, just in case the reader checks back in.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

The introduction is PL OK now.
Cheers!
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

I've had to orphan Section 14, but adopted and recorded it.
So, if someone can give me a PL on this, I think we can give this volume to the listening public.

I'll queue up the next one.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

silverquill wrote: January 31st, 2021, 10:49 pm I've had to orphan Section 14, but adopted and recorded it.
So, if someone can give me a PL on this, I think we can give this volume to the listening public.
Hi Larry
I have listened to this and it sound ok to me.
So I think you can mark it PL OK :thumbs:
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I can work on cataloging this tonight.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/anthology-of-magazine-verse-for-1913-by-william-stanley-braithwaite/

Congratulations! :clap: