Stories of the Bible, Volume 1 The People of the Chosen Land by Myles Endicott - tg

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
kfink
Posts: 10
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 2:54 pm

Post by kfink » September 9th, 2020, 8:21 am

Hello!
May I claim Moses' Vision? Would love to participate in this project!
This would be my first claim so the name I'd like to go under is Katarina Fink

silverquill
Posts: 14840
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 9th, 2020, 10:58 am

kfink wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 8:21 am
Hello!
May I claim Moses' Vision? Would love to participate in this project!
This would be my first claim so the name I'd like to go under is Katarina Fink
Thank you for your interest in this project.
We do, however, request that our new readers first complete a one-minute test recording to check out all of your technical specifications and any reading issues.

From the instructions for this, and all, projects under Point 2

New to recording? Please read our Newbie Guide to Recording!

Among the useful information there you will find instructions for completing your test recording. Once you have the "OK" on that post again here. In the mean time, I will save this section for you.
~ Larry

kfink
Posts: 10
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 2:54 pm

Post by kfink » September 9th, 2020, 1:55 pm

silverquill wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 10:58 am
kfink wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 8:21 am
Hello!
May I claim Moses' Vision? Would love to participate in this project!
This would be my first claim so the name I'd like to go under is Katarina Fink
Thank you for your interest in this project.
We do, however, request that our new readers first complete a one-minute test recording to check out all of your technical specifications and any reading issues.

From the instructions for this, and all, projects under Point 2

New to recording? Please read our Newbie Guide to Recording!

Among the useful information there you will find instructions for completing your test recording. Once you have the "OK" on that post again here. In the mean time, I will save this section for you.
Okay great I'll make sure to get that done! Thank you!


mleigh
Posts: 298
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » September 9th, 2020, 5:28 pm

Might I have

16 The Plagues of Egypt
17 The Red Sea

Thanks,

M

Comicartistsam
Posts: 27
Joined: July 15th, 2020, 11:26 am
Contact:

Post by Comicartistsam » September 9th, 2020, 8:02 pm

I would like to request section 27 please?

silverquill
Posts: 14840
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 9th, 2020, 8:11 pm

~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 14840
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 9th, 2020, 8:13 pm

mleigh wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 5:28 pm
Might I have

16 The Plagues of Egypt
17 The Red Sea

Thanks,

M
These are yours.
Thank you!
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 14840
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 9th, 2020, 8:14 pm

Comicartistsam wrote:
September 9th, 2020, 8:02 pm
I would like to request section 27 please?
Thank you!
This is yours to record.
~ Larry

weezer
Posts: 141
Joined: April 18th, 2020, 4:50 pm

Post by weezer » September 10th, 2020, 6:54 pm

I would like to claim chps. 7, 9, 17, 28;
Thanks. Weezer

silverquill
Posts: 14840
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 10th, 2020, 9:49 pm

weezer wrote:
September 10th, 2020, 6:54 pm
I would like to claim chps. 7, 9, 17, 28;
Thanks. Weezer
Section 17 has already been assigned, but you have the others.
Thank you.
~ Larry

LaurelE98
Posts: 18
Joined: April 14th, 2020, 12:09 pm

Post by LaurelE98 » September 11th, 2020, 8:12 am

I would like to claim section 19, please!

Update: I have already completed the section, below is the link. It runs 06:37.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/storiesofthebiblevol1_19_endicott_128kb.mp3

silverquill
Posts: 14840
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 11th, 2020, 11:29 am

LaurelE98 wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 8:12 am
I would like to claim section 19, please!

Update: I have already completed the section, below is the link. It runs 06:37.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/storiesofthebiblevol1_19_endicott_128kb.mp3
You should know that it is our procedure to wait until something has actually been assigned before reading and submitting something. There are good reasons for following the protocol.

Fortunately, in this case, all is well and I've assigned this section to you and put your recording in the MW Ready for PL.
~ Larry

LaurelE98
Posts: 18
Joined: April 14th, 2020, 12:09 pm

Post by LaurelE98 » September 11th, 2020, 3:14 pm

I apologize. I only had a specific amount of time to do this today so I went ahead and recorded it. In the future I will wait to submit it until cleared to do so.

silverquill
Posts: 14840
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 11th, 2020, 3:21 pm

LaurelE98 wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 3:14 pm
I apologize. I only had a specific amount of time to do this today so I went ahead and recorded it. In the future I will wait to submit it until cleared to do so.
Yeah, I understand that.
No, worries.
~ Larry

Post Reply