[GROUP] Harper's Young People, Issue 23 - dl

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
rlgreenjr
Posts: 17
Joined: June 24th, 2012, 6:19 pm
Contact:

Post by rlgreenjr » September 21st, 2020, 7:52 pm

Hello One and All,

The problem I had last night has somehow cleared up. :clap: The file is successfully uploaded at https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_01_various_128kb.mp3

The total run time is 9:53. Again, please let me know if you want me to recut it for quality reasons.

Thanks for your patience.

Richard

jillebean
Posts: 2637
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » September 21st, 2020, 9:02 pm

rlgreenjr wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 7:52 pm
Hello One and All,

The problem I had last night has somehow cleared up. :clap: The file is successfully uploaded at https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_01_various_128kb.mp3

The total run time is 9:53. Again, please let me know if you want me to recut it for quality reasons.

Thanks for your patience.

Richard
Wonderful! I was hoping it was only a temporary technical issue with the upload feature. I've added your file to the Magic Window and Jordan will be along to take a listen. Thanks!

Jill

silverquill
Posts: 15276
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 23rd, 2020, 8:51 am

JorWat wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 6:55 am
silverquill wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 10:04 am
Section 6 - my dog Paul . . .

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_06_various_128kb.mp3 5:32
You're missing the second half. Section 6 also included The Hobby-Horse Regiment.
Oh, my, well I've added that.
And, I'm sorry for the delay in getting the correction in. Stuff.

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_06_various_128kb.mp3 6:56
~ Larry

jillebean
Posts: 2637
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » September 23rd, 2020, 9:07 am

silverquill wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 8:51 am
JorWat wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 6:55 am
silverquill wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 10:04 am
Section 6 - my dog Paul . . .

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_06_various_128kb.mp3 5:32
You're missing the second half. Section 6 also included The Hobby-Horse Regiment.
Oh, my, well I've added that.
And, I'm sorry for the delay in getting the correction in. Stuff.

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_06_various_128kb.mp3 6:56
Thank you Larry. No worries on the delay, we're still plugging away on the issue so you're done in plenty of time.

Jill

JorWat
Posts: 1349
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » September 26th, 2020, 7:20 am

rlgreenjr wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 7:52 pm
Hello One and All,

The problem I had last night has somehow cleared up. :clap: The file is successfully uploaded at https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_01_various_128kb.mp3

The total run time is 9:53. Again, please let me know if you want me to recut it for quality reasons.

Thanks for your patience.

Richard
silverquill wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 8:51 am
Oh, my, well I've added that.
And, I'm sorry for the delay in getting the correction in. Stuff.

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_06_various_128kb.mp3 6:56
Both are PL OK.
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

rlgreenjr
Posts: 17
Joined: June 24th, 2012, 6:19 pm
Contact:

Post by rlgreenjr » September 26th, 2020, 4:07 pm

Thanks, Jordan!

jillebean
Posts: 2637
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » November 21st, 2020, 11:56 am

Section 3 is once again available to be claimed. Let me know if you'd like it. As it's the only outstanding section, a quicker than usual turnaround would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jill

PSHarvey106
Posts: 14
Joined: November 17th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Post by PSHarvey106 » November 24th, 2020, 9:48 pm

I would be happy to take section 3.

I should be able to complete it in the next few days.
Thanks.

PSHarvey106
Posts: 14
Joined: November 17th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Post by PSHarvey106 » November 25th, 2020, 11:39 pm

Hi,

Here is the link for section 3

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_3_various_128kb.mp3
(Running time 11:13)

Thanks
Paul

jillebean
Posts: 2637
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » November 26th, 2020, 1:34 am

PSHarvey106 wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 11:39 pm
Hi,

Here is the link for section 3

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_3_various_128kb.mp3
(Running time 11:13)

Thanks
Paul
Thanks Paul for your quick turnaround on section 3. I have added it to the Magic Window and Jordan will be along sometime soon to take a listen. Just a note for future section claims, it's best practice to wait for a confirmation from the Book Coordinator before proceeding with recording. It worked out just fine this time, though, and it's great to get this project almost finished. Thanks again!

Jill

PSHarvey106
Posts: 14
Joined: November 17th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Post by PSHarvey106 » November 26th, 2020, 1:01 pm

jillebean wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 1:34 am
PSHarvey106 wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 11:39 pm
Hi,

Here is the link for section 3

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_3_various_128kb.mp3
(Running time 11:13)

Thanks
Paul
Thanks Paul for your quick turnaround on section 3. I have added it to the Magic Window and Jordan will be along sometime soon to take a listen. Just a note for future section claims, it's best practice to wait for a confirmation from the Book Coordinator before proceeding with recording. It worked out just fine this time, though, and it's great to get this project almost finished. Thanks again!

Jill
Hi Jill,

Thanks for letting me know how that works. :)
Paul

Post Reply