[POETRY] Oxford Poetry 1915, edited by G.D.H.C. and T.W.E. - tg

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
julianpratley
Posts: 12
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » February 6th, 2020, 7:14 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 6:56 pm

Yep. What name would you like in the catalog?
Julian Pratley

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2157
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 6th, 2020, 7:19 pm

julianpratley wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 7:14 pm
lymiewithpurpose wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 6:56 pm

Yep. What name would you like in the catalog?
Julian Pratley
Thanks, you're in the MW. Have fun!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

NemoR
Posts: 2405
Joined: February 27th, 2017, 1:48 pm
Location: The Present

Post by NemoR » February 7th, 2020, 10:06 pm

Hi Campbell,

May I claim 23,36,47 please.

Thnx!
Nemo

"I find I cannot exist without Poetry—without eternal Poetry—half the day will not do—the whole of it—I began with a little, but habit has made me a Leviathan."

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2157
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 8th, 2020, 7:51 am

NemoR wrote:
February 7th, 2020, 10:06 pm
Hi Campbell,

May I claim 23,36,47 please.

Thnx!
Yep, thanks.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

NemoR
Posts: 2405
Joined: February 27th, 2017, 1:48 pm
Location: The Present

Post by NemoR » February 8th, 2020, 7:58 pm

Nemo

"I find I cannot exist without Poetry—without eternal Poetry—half the day will not do—the whole of it—I began with a little, but habit has made me a Leviathan."

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2157
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 9th, 2020, 12:37 pm

Campbell
pronouns: they/them

silverquill
Posts: 11684
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 12th, 2020, 8:45 am

I see there are few poems left. I would be glad to read 24 Domino Meo.

I would take 19, but I think that needs a feminine voice.
And, the long Dorothy Sayers piece is great, but I have very minimal ability in French and it would sound horrible.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2157
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 12th, 2020, 9:24 am

silverquill wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 8:45 am
I see there are few poems left. I would be glad to read 24 Domino Meo.

I would take 19, but I think that needs a feminine voice.
And, the long Dorothy Sayers piece is great, but I have very minimal ability in French and it would sound horrible.
Put you down for 24. Yes, that French passage is annoying, especially because it needs a U.S. reader. My only thought would be maybe someone could find and read that passage if posted in the 'French Help' (or whatever it's called) forum? I can't seem to recall any U.S. readers who know French decently which makes it rough.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

Post Reply