[POETRY] Oxford Poetry 1915, edited by G.D.H.C. and T.W.E. - tg

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2215
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » January 25th, 2020, 7:35 am

mightyfelix wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 11:18 pm
Ah. I must have missed the instruction to omit the parentheses.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oxfordpoetry1915_37_various_128kb.mp3
1:01

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oxfordpoetry1915_41_various_128kb.mp3
1:46
Thanks, will PL when I get the chance.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2215
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » January 25th, 2020, 10:28 am

mightyfelix wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 11:18 pm
Ah. I must have missed the instruction to omit the parentheses.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oxfordpoetry1915_37_various_128kb.mp3
1:01

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oxfordpoetry1915_41_various_128kb.mp3
1:46
PL OK, thanks.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

Carmelea
Posts: 44
Joined: October 31st, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: West Virginia; United States

Post by Carmelea » January 26th, 2020, 10:48 am

Hello. May I read Sections 3, 31, and 32? The titles for these are "The Dance of the Blood-Red Sun", "Night", and "Petrol, Night, and a Road".

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2215
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » January 26th, 2020, 4:21 pm

Carmelea wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 10:48 am
Hello. May I read Sections 3, 31, and 32? The titles for these are "The Dance of the Blood-Red Sun", "Night", and "Petrol, Night, and a Road".
For sure. Have fun!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them


lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2215
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » January 29th, 2020, 10:12 am

Campbell
pronouns: they/them

Thud
Posts: 5
Joined: May 11th, 2019, 2:56 am

Post by Thud » January 29th, 2020, 10:29 am

Could I possibly take 20 and 23?
First recording, name: Thud

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2215
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » January 29th, 2020, 10:35 am

Thud wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 10:29 am
Could I possibly take 20 and 23?
First recording, name: Thud
All yours! Have fun, and if you have any questions, please ask.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

sarahrejoice
Posts: 78
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 8:57 am
Location: Vermont, USA

Post by sarahrejoice » January 29th, 2020, 12:34 pm

“Ah, how good it is to be among people who are reading.” –Rainer Maria Rilke

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2215
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » January 29th, 2020, 3:01 pm

sarahrejoice wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 12:34 pm
Here are my recordings of sections 21 and 46:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oxfordpoetry1915_21_various_128kb.mp3 (0:47)
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oxfordpoetry1915_46_various_128kb.mp3 (0:54)

Thank you!
Great, both OK. Wonderfully read!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

sarahrejoice
Posts: 78
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 8:57 am
Location: Vermont, USA

Post by sarahrejoice » January 30th, 2020, 2:24 pm

lymiewithpurpose wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 3:01 pm
sarahrejoice wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 12:34 pm
Here are my recordings of sections 21 and 46:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oxfordpoetry1915_21_various_128kb.mp3 (0:47)
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oxfordpoetry1915_46_various_128kb.mp3 (0:54)

Thank you!
Great, both OK. Wonderfully read!
Thanks so much!
“Ah, how good it is to be among people who are reading.” –Rainer Maria Rilke

2839reader
Posts: 911
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » January 30th, 2020, 3:10 pm

Signature: KATHLEEN

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2215
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » January 30th, 2020, 3:42 pm

2839reader wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 3:10 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/oxfordpoetry1915_28_various_128kb.mp3

1:25

Author placed in beginning.
Thanks, it is ok.
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

julianpratley
Posts: 105
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » February 6th, 2020, 6:35 pm

Can I please have: 6, 14, 16, 17, 35, 38, 39, 45. There are some lovely poems in this collection!
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 2215
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 6th, 2020, 6:56 pm

julianpratley wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 6:35 pm
Can I please have: 6, 14, 16, 17, 35, 38, 39, 45. There are some lovely poems in this collection!
Yep. What name would you like in the catalog?
Campbell
pronouns: they/them

Post Reply