[FULL] Jr Classics vol10a, Poems Old and New - tg

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
Post Reply
mariannabell
Posts: 9
Joined: January 13th, 2020, 5:54 pm

Post by mariannabell » January 24th, 2020, 11:16 am


linny
Posts: 12090
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 24th, 2020, 11:19 am

mariannabell wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 11:16 am
Hello! Here is Little Nancy Etticote.
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/juniorclassicsvol10a_006_patten_128kb.mp3
Well done. PL OK. :D

Did you want to give the longer section (76) a try?

mariannabell
Posts: 9
Joined: January 13th, 2020, 5:54 pm

Post by mariannabell » January 24th, 2020, 12:12 pm

linny wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 11:19 am
mariannabell wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 11:16 am
Hello! Here is Little Nancy Etticote.
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/juniorclassicsvol10a_006_patten_128kb.mp3
Well done. PL OK. :D

Did you want to give the longer section (76) a try?
Yes, definitely. :) May I please also try Section 71, How the Leaves Came Down?

linny
Posts: 12090
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 24th, 2020, 12:46 pm

Of course!
I’m away from my computer but will add you to that section when I get home.

EDIT: MW updated.


linny
Posts: 12090
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 25th, 2020, 12:19 pm

Hello Jen,
Sections 40-44 are all PL OK. I really enjoyed 43. I hadn't heard that one before.

Thank you for your help with this project. I hope to see you again here or in another project.

LCantoni
Posts: 17
Joined: January 19th, 2020, 9:14 am
Location: The Berkshires
Contact:

Post by LCantoni » January 27th, 2020, 10:43 am

Here's my very first LibriVox recording for review:

Section 46
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/juniorclassicsvol10a_046_patten_128kb.mp3
01:09

<fingers crossed>
Linda

"You see, books have souls, like people." Edith Wharton, Hudson River Bracketed.

linny
Posts: 12090
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 27th, 2020, 10:47 am

Linda,
Perfect! Such fun. Thank you! Section 46 is PL OK :clap:

LCantoni
Posts: 17
Joined: January 19th, 2020, 9:14 am
Location: The Berkshires
Contact:

Post by LCantoni » January 27th, 2020, 11:09 am

linny wrote:
January 27th, 2020, 10:47 am
Linda,
Perfect! Such fun. Thank you! Section 46 is PL OK :clap:
Thank you!! :9:
Linda

"You see, books have souls, like people." Edith Wharton, Hudson River Bracketed.

sarahrejoice
Posts: 76
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 8:57 am
Location: Vermont, USA

Post by sarahrejoice » January 27th, 2020, 3:31 pm

Here are my recordings of sections 56 and 64:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/juniorclassicsvol10a_056_patten_128kb.mp3 (1:05)
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/juniorclassicsvol10a_064_patten_128kb.mp3 (2:02)

If any tweaks are needed, please let me know. Thanks! These were fun!
“Ah, how good it is to be among people who are reading.” –Rainer Maria Rilke

RickClemmons
Posts: 14
Joined: March 3rd, 2016, 2:38 pm

Post by RickClemmons » January 27th, 2020, 5:33 pm

Hi!

Could I please have:

Part 60
Lullaby of an Infant Chief by Sir Walter Scott

Thanks!

RickClemmons
Posts: 14
Joined: March 3rd, 2016, 2:38 pm

Post by RickClemmons » January 27th, 2020, 7:19 pm


linny
Posts: 12090
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 28th, 2020, 8:49 am

sarahrejoice wrote:
January 27th, 2020, 3:31 pm
Here are my recordings of sections 56 and 64:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/juniorclassicsvol10a_056_patten_128kb.mp3 (1:05)
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/juniorclassicsvol10a_064_patten_128kb.mp3 (2:02)

If any tweaks are needed, please let me know. Thanks! These were fun!
Sarah,
These were lovely. I especially enjoyed the shut eye train. :9:

Thank you for your help on this project. Please let me know if there are other sections you would like to claim.

linny
Posts: 12090
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 28th, 2020, 8:52 am

RickClemmons wrote:
January 27th, 2020, 7:19 pm
Here's section 60:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/juniorclassicsvol10a_060_patten_128kb.mp3

Thanks!
Rick,
Great reading! PL OK!

RickClemmons
Posts: 14
Joined: March 3rd, 2016, 2:38 pm

Post by RickClemmons » January 28th, 2020, 9:13 am

Hello,

I'd like to take:

Section 79
Small and Early by Tudor Jenks

Thanks!

Post Reply