[GROUP] Harper's Young People, Issue 20 - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
KevinS
Posts: 5530
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 27th, 2019, 4:10 pm

JorWat wrote:
November 27th, 2019, 4:02 pm
KevinS wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 3:49 pm
Section 2

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/hyp020_02_various_128kb.mp3

9:26
PL OK
Thank you!
"E agora, José?"

KathrynP
Posts: 87
Joined: July 13th, 2019, 7:03 am
Location: USA

Post by KathrynP » November 30th, 2019, 10:21 am


JorWat
Posts: 1277
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » December 1st, 2019, 1:13 pm

Both are PL OK.
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

Tasniim
Posts: 25
Joined: October 1st, 2019, 11:04 am

Post by Tasniim » December 2nd, 2019, 7:57 am

Hii
I would like to claim section 9, please (Alice's Question; The Care of Parrots; Pencil Drawing, No. 2).

KevinS
Posts: 5530
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 2nd, 2019, 2:50 pm

I'm assuming that Section 1 is carried over from the last issue of the magazine. If it's likely that the previous reader will come to it, I would like to wait a good while before claiming the section. If that kind of continuity is not often seen, then I would like the section for myself. I'm in no hurry, however. (It's just like me to make things difficult and contingent!)
"E agora, José?"

BettyB
Posts: 2111
Joined: July 7th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Post by BettyB » December 4th, 2019, 8:20 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/hyp020_10_various_128kb.mp3

Time is 18.33

Betty

I would like to claim 11.

JorWat
Posts: 1277
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » December 7th, 2019, 11:08 am

BettyB wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 8:20 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/hyp020_10_various_128kb.mp3

Time is 18.33

Betty

I would like to claim 11.
Here are your notes:

10:35: You're missing 'Ella Fuller' before 'and Helen Thompson'. There's also a weird noise before that.
16:40: You're missing 'Double Acrostic'
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

JorWat
Posts: 1277
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » December 7th, 2019, 11:13 am

rmd2001 wrote:
November 26th, 2019, 8:31 pm
May I have Section 9, please?
Just noticed you were never assigned this. I've done it myself.
Tasniim wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 7:57 am
Hii
I would like to claim section 9, please (Alice's Question; The Care of Parrots; Pencil Drawing, No. 2).
Apologies, but rmd2001 beat you to it.
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

BettyB
Posts: 2111
Joined: July 7th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Post by BettyB » December 7th, 2019, 9:57 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/hyp020_10_various_128kb.mp3 (18:6)

Uploaded for spot check.
Betty

Just reminding that I had requested Section 11. Thanks

Tals3344
Posts: 4
Joined: November 27th, 2019, 2:34 am

Post by Tals3344 » December 8th, 2019, 2:24 am

Hey Guys.
Sorry I am very new to this forum. I would love to be a narrator for librivox and was wondering if there was anything here that hasn't been claimed yet?
If there is, could someone let me know, that would be great.
Thank you very much
Natalija

JorWat
Posts: 1277
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » December 8th, 2019, 2:28 am

Tals3344 wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 2:24 am
Hey Guys.
Sorry I am very new to this forum. I would love to be a narrator for librivox and was wondering if there was anything here that hasn't been claimed yet?
If there is, could someone let me know, that would be great.
Thank you very much
Natalija
Check the first post to see what has yet to be claimed. However, we ask you complete a one minute test before you start recording for a book.
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

jillebean
Posts: 2540
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » December 8th, 2019, 4:42 am

KevinS wrote:
December 2nd, 2019, 2:50 pm
I'm assuming that Section 1 is carried over from the last issue of the magazine. If it's likely that the previous reader will come to it, I would like to wait a good while before claiming the section. If that kind of continuity is not often seen, then I would like the section for myself. I'm in no hurry, however. (It's just like me to make things difficult and contingent!)
Hey Kevin. Thanks for being so considerate to other readers. I think if you want the section you should take it, though, because I did post a notice of this issue in the last issue's forum topic when we started this issue so I think they've had a fair chance at claiming and haven't yet done so. Let us know if you still want it.

Jill

jillebean
Posts: 2540
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » December 8th, 2019, 4:44 am

BettyB wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 9:57 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/hyp020_10_various_128kb.mp3 (18:6)

Uploaded for spot check.
Betty

Just reminding that I had requested Section 11. Thanks
It looks like Jordan put you in the MW for section 11 which means it's all yours. Thanks Betty.

Jill

jillebean
Posts: 2540
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » December 8th, 2019, 4:48 am

Sorry everyone, I took an accidental hiatus from the forum by forgetting to log in after getting an email notification. Thanks to Jordan for covering BC and DPL duties while I was inadvertently AWOL. Let me know if there are any requests I've not replied to yet.

Jill

JorWat
Posts: 1277
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » December 8th, 2019, 4:52 am

BettyB wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 9:57 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/hyp020_10_various_128kb.mp3 (18:6)

Uploaded for spot check.
Betty

Just reminding that I had requested Section 11. Thanks
PL OK
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

Post Reply