~ The Book of Irish Poetry, part II by A. P. Graves - kiki

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
Post Reply
ellies
Posts: 697
Joined: April 13th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Location: UK

Post by ellies » January 2nd, 2020, 8:50 am

"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Ellies
Happy new year 2020

sarahrejoice
Posts: 76
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 8:57 am
Location: Vermont, USA

Post by sarahrejoice » January 2nd, 2020, 11:06 am

Greetings. May I claim sections 72 and 107? Thank you!
“Ah, how good it is to be among people who are reading.” –Rainer Maria Rilke

AlyssaKSinger
Posts: 9
Joined: January 1st, 2020, 9:44 pm

Post by AlyssaKSinger » January 2nd, 2020, 11:45 am

Hi! May I please claim sections 10 and 15?

ellies
Posts: 697
Joined: April 13th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Location: UK

Post by ellies » January 3rd, 2020, 10:10 am

"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Ellies
Happy new year 2020

linny
Posts: 12197
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 4th, 2020, 8:28 am

Elaine,
144 and 145 are both PL OK.

Section 146
1:30 missing author - "End of [Poem Title by Author]. This recording is in the public domain."

Section 147
2:02 missing author - "End of [Poem Title by Author]. This recording is in the public domain."

linny
Posts: 12197
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 4th, 2020, 8:31 am

Project status update:
140, 141 spot check PL OK
144, 145 PL OK
146, 147 see PL notes
Dugwool wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 8:57 am
I would like to read # 28 - "Blessings" by Winfred M. Letts. You can use my user name - Dugwool.
sarahrejoice wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 11:06 am
Greetings. May I claim sections 72 and 107? Thank you!
AlyssaKSinger wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 11:45 am
Hi! May I please claim sections 10 and 15?

silverquill
Posts: 11753
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 4th, 2020, 10:55 pm

May I have the following? 14,18,57,86,92,100,107,108,118

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 5872
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 5th, 2020, 9:22 am

sarahrejoice wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 11:06 am
Greetings. May I claim sections 72 and 107? Thank you!
Assigned to you, thanks for claiming!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 5872
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 5th, 2020, 9:23 am

AlyssaKSinger wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 11:45 am
Hi! May I please claim sections 10 and 15?
All yours!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 5872
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 5th, 2020, 9:24 am

Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 5872
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 5th, 2020, 9:25 am

linny wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 8:28 am
Elaine,
144 and 145 are both PL OK.

Section 146
1:30 missing author - "End of [Poem Title by Author]. This recording is in the public domain."

Section 147
2:02 missing author - "End of [Poem Title by Author]. This recording is in the public domain."
Thank you for PLing, Linny!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 5872
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » January 5th, 2020, 9:26 am

silverquill wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 10:55 pm
May I have the following? 14,18,57,86,92,100,107,108,118
107 is already taken, but the rest you are more than welcome to have. :) Enjoy!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

AlyssaKSinger
Posts: 9
Joined: January 1st, 2020, 9:44 pm

Post by AlyssaKSinger » January 5th, 2020, 9:33 am

Kikisaulite wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 9:23 am
AlyssaKSinger wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 11:45 am
Hi! May I please claim sections 10 and 15?
All yours!
Thank you!

silverquill
Posts: 11753
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 5th, 2020, 11:11 pm

Kikisaulite wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 9:26 am
silverquill wrote:
January 4th, 2020, 10:55 pm
May I have the following? 14,18,57,86,92,100,107,108,118
107 is already taken, but the rest you are more than welcome to have. :) Enjoy!
That's fine!

You might want to change the "Save as" instructions in the leading post to reflect three-digit section numbers for this project, just to avoid confusion.

ellies
Posts: 697
Joined: April 13th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Location: UK

Post by ellies » January 6th, 2020, 9:45 am

"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Ellies
Happy new year 2020

Post Reply