COMPLETE-[Group]Christopher Cricket on cats-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS
Posts: 5531
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 28th, 2019, 5:36 am

kimjoys wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 5:36 am
Here's section 7 - Music's Debt to Cats: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/christophercricketoncats_07_euwer_128kb.mp3

Length - 01:48
Thank you!
"E agora, José?"

Anitazz
Posts: 191
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 7:51 am

Post by Anitazz » October 30th, 2019, 9:04 am

KevinS wrote:
October 23rd, 2019, 4:15 pm
Anitazz wrote:
October 23rd, 2019, 10:49 am
I'd like to claim sections 2, 8 and 10, please! Anita
Sorry for the delay in responding. I forgot to subscribe to my own BC project!

Of course you may have 2, 8, and 10. I think you'll love them!
=========================================
Uploaded!!!
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/cristophercricket_on_cats_02_euwer_128kb.mp3 (1:48)
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/cristophercricket_on_cats_08_euwer_128kb.mp3 (0:53)
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/cristophercricket_on_cats_10_euwer_128kb.mp3 (4:10)

Anita

KevinS
Posts: 5531
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 30th, 2019, 9:53 am

Anitazz wrote:
October 30th, 2019, 9:04 am
KevinS wrote:
October 23rd, 2019, 4:15 pm
Anitazz wrote:
October 23rd, 2019, 10:49 am
I'd like to claim sections 2, 8 and 10, please! Anita
Sorry for the delay in responding. I forgot to subscribe to my own BC project!

Of course you may have 2, 8, and 10. I think you'll love them!
=========================================
Uploaded!!!
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/cristophercricket_on_cats_02_euwer_128kb.mp3 (1:48)
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/cristophercricket_on_cats_08_euwer_128kb.mp3 (0:53)
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/cristophercricket_on_cats_10_euwer_128kb.mp3 (4:10)

Anita
Thank you! You get 3 herrings!
"E agora, José?"

KevinS
Posts: 5531
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 30th, 2019, 4:11 pm

KevinS wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 5:36 am
kimjoys wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 5:36 am
Here's section 7 - Music's Debt to Cats: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/christophercricketoncats_07_euwer_128kb.mp3

Length - 01:48
Thank you!
PL OK! You get treats. Or scratches behind the ears. Your choice.
"E agora, José?"

KevinS
Posts: 5531
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 30th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Anitazz wrote:
October 30th, 2019, 9:04 am
KevinS wrote:
October 23rd, 2019, 4:15 pm
Anitazz wrote:
October 23rd, 2019, 10:49 am
I'd like to claim sections 2, 8 and 10, please! Anita
Sorry for the delay in responding. I forgot to subscribe to my own BC project!

Of course you may have 2, 8, and 10. I think you'll love them!
=========================================
Uploaded!!!
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/cristophercricket_on_cats_02_euwer_128kb.mp3 (1:48)
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/cristophercricket_on_cats_08_euwer_128kb.mp3 (0:53)
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/cristophercricket_on_cats_10_euwer_128kb.mp3 (4:10)

Anita
PL OK! You get catnip (if it's legal in your state!)
"E agora, José?"


KevinS
Posts: 5531
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 5th, 2019, 7:52 am

Thank you! I'll have a listen soon!

I might point out that the file name for Section 4 contains too many 'underlines,' but that's something I can fix. And not to worry as you are not the only one to do this. I, myself, had to look again to see what was correct.)
"E agora, José?"

sarahrejoice
Posts: 70
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 8:57 am
Location: Vermont, USA

Post by sarahrejoice » November 5th, 2019, 10:56 am

Hello. Here is my recording of section 14: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/christophercricketoncats_14_euwer_128kb.mp3 (1:01). If any tweaks are needed, please let me know. Thanks!
“Ah, how good it is to be among people who are reading.” –Rainer Maria Rilke

KevinS
Posts: 5531
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 5th, 2019, 11:02 am

sarahrejoice wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 10:56 am
Hello. Here is my recording of section 14: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/christophercricketoncats_14_euwer_128kb.mp3 (1:01). If any tweaks are needed, please let me know. Thanks!
Thank you! I'll let you know!
"E agora, José?"

ElineB
Posts: 13
Joined: May 25th, 2019, 1:04 pm
Contact:

Post by ElineB » November 6th, 2019, 1:32 am

KevinS wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 7:52 am

I might point out that the file name for Section 4 contains too many 'underlines,' but that's something I can fix. And not to worry as you are not the only one to do this. I, myself, had to look again to see what was correct.)
Thank you! I noticed before I uploaded the second file. But I wasn't sure whether it was better to just re-upload the first one, or if you could fix it.

linny
Posts: 11741
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » November 6th, 2019, 6:36 am

Kevin,
Section 1 is PL OK. :thumbs:

KevinS
Posts: 5531
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 6th, 2019, 6:58 am

linny wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 6:36 am
Kevin,
Section 1 is PL OK. :thumbs:
Thank you!
"E agora, José?"

KevinS
Posts: 5531
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 6th, 2019, 1:06 pm

"E agora, José?"

KevinS
Posts: 5531
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » November 6th, 2019, 1:06 pm

sarahrejoice wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 10:56 am
Hello. Here is my recording of section 14: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/christophercricketoncats_14_euwer_128kb.mp3 (1:01). If any tweaks are needed, please let me know. Thanks!
It's wonderful! PL OK!
"E agora, José?"

Amy6411
Posts: 18
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 3:30 pm

Post by Amy6411 » November 6th, 2019, 1:27 pm

With fear and trepidation I would like to attempt the poem in section 5. Wish me luck :lol:

Post Reply