[COMPLETE] Sasha, by Aleksandr Kuprin - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

adr6090 wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 5:02 pm
... let me know what you think of my male voice?
I can't wait. (Said in my deepest voice.)
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

KevinS wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 5:05 pm
adr6090 wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 5:02 pm
... let me know what you think of my male voice?
I can't wait. (Said in my deepest voice.)
ha ha
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

adr6090 wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 4:55 pm Hello,
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sasha_12_kuprin_128kb.mp3 time 13:17
April
Oh my. I had no idea. Such a story.

I must say, you did a wonderful job with it. Thank you.

PL OK
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Kevin, you forgot to put my letters in the MW and set them to Ready for PL. I still have it on my to-do-list that way. Could you change this please ? Also that way they won't get forgotten in the discussion thread ;)

thanks

Sonia
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Kitty wrote: December 5th, 2019, 12:35 am Kevin, you forgot to put my letters in the MW and set them to Ready for PL. I still have it on my to-do-list that way. Could you change this please ? Also that way they won't get forgotten in the discussion thread ;)

thanks

Sonia
I'm sorry. I wasn't sure where to place them, to be honest, as there are three files. I see now that I can just create another 2 sections for them. I think that will work.

I do apologize.

I'm almost done with part 1 of the story, but your wonderful letters don't appear until part 2.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

KevinS wrote: December 5th, 2019, 4:21 amI'm sorry. I wasn't sure where to place them, to be honest, as there are three files. I see now that I can just create another 2 sections for them. I think that will work.
ah yes, no problem, you can add as many sections as you need. Thanks

Sonia
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Kitty wrote: December 5th, 2019, 4:38 am
KevinS wrote: December 5th, 2019, 4:21 amI'm sorry. I wasn't sure where to place them, to be honest, as there are three files. I see now that I can just create another 2 sections for them. I think that will work.
ah yes, no problem, you can add as many sections as you need. Thanks

Sonia
I'll do this now.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Kitty wrote: November 29th, 2019, 10:36 am so Kevin, as promised, here are Kate's three letters. Wow, I must say, she is a careless mean little coquette. There are other words I could use for her, but they would not be very nice. :evil: I am sure poor Alyosha has shot himself in the end, and she doesn't care a bit. I hope you like the way I portrayed her (although she is not likeable at all). A very tragic story.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sasha_04_letter1_kuprin_128kb.mp3
Recording time: 4:02 min.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sasha_04_letter2_kuprin_128kb.mp3
Recording time: 2:46 min.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sasha_04_letter3_kuprin_128kb.mp3
Recording time: 3:31 min.

Sonia
All PL OK!

Wonderful work! (Is that a compliment? I hope so. After all, you playing the villain could only be make-believe.)

Also, I have removed your assignment from Section 4 for the moment so that it does not appear as unfinished in your listing of jobs to do. But how shall I give you credit for helping? Will the MC be able to add your name somewhere so that you are recognized?

As always, many thanks to you.
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

KevinS wrote: December 4th, 2019, 8:50 pm
adr6090 wrote: December 3rd, 2019, 4:55 pm Hello,
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sasha_12_kuprin_128kb.mp3 time 13:17
April
Oh my. I had no idea. Such a story.

I must say, you did a wonderful job with it. Thank you.

PL OK
You are welcome. :clap:
April
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

KevinS wrote: December 5th, 2019, 7:59 amWonderful work! (Is that a compliment? I hope so. After all, you playing the villain could only be make-believe.)
aww thank you :oops: yes it was fun to do in a way, but I couldn't go on forever. I despised her too much
Also, I have removed your assignment from Section 4 for the moment so that it does not appear as unfinished in your listing of jobs to do. But how shall I give you credit for helping? Will the MC be able to add your name somewhere so that you are recognized?
well actually you should leave me in section 4, then it will look like we did this as a duet, which in a way we did, even though you had the bulk of the work. It's ok if I still have that section on my to-do list, I can ignore it for the time being LOL In the stage plays we are also listed in all the acts as "not finished" even though we have our roles in already. That's ok. But yes, this is the only way to credit people, they are either in the section, or not.

Sonia
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Kitty wrote: December 5th, 2019, 1:17 pm
KevinS wrote: December 5th, 2019, 7:59 amWonderful work! (Is that a compliment? I hope so. After all, you playing the villain could only be make-believe.)
aww thank you :oops: yes it was fun to do in a way, but I couldn't go on forever. I despised her too much
well actually you should leave me in section 4, then it will look like we did this as a duet, which in a way we did, even though you had the bulk of the work. It's ok if I still have that section on my to-do list, I can ignore it for the time being LOL In the stage plays we are also listed in all the acts as "not finished" even though we have our roles in already. That's ok. But yes, this is the only way to credit people, they are either in the section, or not.

Sonia
I'll go back and make the fix!
Jkhoriaty

Post by Jkhoriaty »

My section (Autumn Flowers) has been recorded and is mostly edited. I am supposed to have it done and submitted by Dec. 8 (so, by today), but it's exam season, and I need a few more days. I'll have it up by Friday!
they/them pronouns
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Jkhoriaty wrote: December 8th, 2019, 9:41 pm My section (Autumn Flowers) has been recorded and is mostly edited. I am supposed to have it done and submitted by Dec. 8 (so, by today), but it's exam season, and I need a few more days. I'll have it up by Friday!
No real rush. Studies come first!
Jkhoriaty

Post by Jkhoriaty »

File uploaded! 20:19 (seems a fitting time code), https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sasha_05_kuprin_128kb.mp3

Thanks for being patient with me as I upload a few days late! Can't wait to hear about anything you notice me do wrong :D
they/them pronouns
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Jkhoriaty wrote: December 16th, 2019, 6:46 am File uploaded! 20:19 (seems a fitting time code), https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/sasha_05_kuprin_128kb.mp3

Thanks for being patient with me as I upload a few days late! Can't wait to hear about anything you notice me do wrong :D
Thank you! I'll try to listen today.