[COMPLETE]World's Story 7: Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

May I please read Sections 36 and 69, and play William Tell in section 90?

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: April 13th, 2019, 6:34 am May I please read Sections 36 and 69, and play William Tell in section 90?
wohooo we have our excellent archer on board ! (please don't try this at home)

Thank you Todd, you're signed up. :9:

BTW guys, did you notice there were TWO plays of Wilhelm Tell (also section 91) so if you want to play Tell there too, I don't mind, but it's not mandatory.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
ColleenMc
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ColleenMc »

I'd like to sign up for sections 20-22 (Germany in the 15th century topics)

Colleen
Colleen McMahon

No matter where you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Banzai
KIBBONAFIDE

Post by KIBBONAFIDE »

Hello! What a great selection still to choose from this morning!

Can I claim 6, 16, 19, 31, 46, 64, 77, 92.

And Tell in 91?

Thank you!!
Josh Kibbey
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Huge.

I'll try just a few for now.
How about Fisherman for 91, 98, 104
~ Larry
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I'll have 102 and 108, please.
iBeScotty

Post by iBeScotty »

May I read 99 on Chillon if still available? (Wow, these are going fast) It reminds of our time living in Geneva some 20+ years ago and we’d often take visitors over to Montreux to see the castle.

Also, 84 and 85?

Thanks,
Scot
Scotty
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

:shock: I was only having afternoon tea for an hour or so and meanwhile this project got so many claims. Thank you all guys ! :9: I'm so happy this project is still popular.
ColleenMC wrote:I'd like to sign up for sections 20-22 (Germany in the 15th century topics)
great to have you in this part as well, Colleen, I'll sign you up !
KIBBONAFIDE wrote:Hello! What a great selection still to choose from this morning!
Can I claim 6, 16, 19, 31, 46, 64, 77, 92.
And Tell in 91?
yay, our second Tell has arrived. Thank you so much, Josh. I'll sign you up for all those. I think this is the first book of the series you are participating in. You missed Asia, Africa and a good deal of Europe already :mrgreen: But better late than never. For the voice credit, please look at the second post ! Also for special notes about disclaimer, titles and footnotes.
silverquill wrote:Huge.
I'll try just a few for now.
How about Fisherman for 91, 98, 104
thank you, Larry, that makes our second Tell play complete ! :9:
mightyfelix wrote:I'll have 102 and 108, please.
yay, I'm happy to have you read in this one again, Devorah. Thanks :) No DR part this time ?
iBeScotty wrote:May I read 99 on Chillon if still available? (Wow, these are going fast) It reminds of our time living in Geneva some 20+ years ago and we’d often take visitors over to Montreux to see the castle.
Also, 84 and 85?
thank you, Scott. Yes the castle of Chillon is really something. I have visited (years ago !) and it was a special romantic place. No wonder Byron and Shelley drooled about it. Thank you for your claims. :D

I think now I'm up-to-date.

Sonia
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Kitty wrote: April 13th, 2019, 9:23 am yay, I'm happy to have you read in this one again, Devorah. Thanks :) No DR part this time ?
Perhaps. I haven't had a chance to look at the DR yet. Is there a part that you think would be suitable for me? If so, I'll go ahead and take it on your recommendation.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

mightyfelix wrote: April 13th, 2019, 9:35 am Perhaps. I haven't had a chance to look at the DR yet. Is there a part that you think would be suitable for me? If so, I'll go ahead and take it on your recommendation.
you can either take the only remaining female role Bertha (I believe she is a family member of the "bad guy" Gessler, but she has a more tender heart. At least she is some sort of noblewoman and in his train.) Or you'll play Walter, the young boy of Willhelm Tell (and can watch Todd pointing his arrow at your head, hoping he'll hit the apple and not you)

I'll tentatively sign you up for Bertha...if you prefer Walter, we can switch (unless someone else gets there first)

Sonia
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Bertha sounds fine for me. I did see that there was still a female role, but since I didn't know anything about her yet, I wasn't sure. Thanks!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

mightyfelix wrote: April 13th, 2019, 10:02 am Bertha sounds fine for me. I did see that there was still a female role, but since I didn't know anything about her yet, I wasn't sure. Thanks!
ok fine then. I think Bertha and Rudenz are a couple in the end ;) So you'll end up with Chris on your hands, be forewarned. :lol:

Sonia
bluechien

Post by bluechien »

Sonia, can you assign me some parts in the dramas? And Nemo's travelling with not much internet at the moment, but I bet he wouldn't mind being signed up for them as well if you would -- I can go that far. :)

edit: looks like they may be about full already? Congrats! If the remaining roles are male, choose him! :lol:
Eva D
If we do meet again, why, we shall smile;
If not, why then, this parting was well made.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

bluechien wrote: April 13th, 2019, 11:22 am Sonia, can you assign me some parts in the dramas? And Nemo's travelling with not much internet at the moment, but I bet he wouldn't mind being signed up for them as well if you would -- I can go that far. :)

edit: looks like they may be about full already? Congrats! If the remaining roles are male, choose him! :lol:
I don't mind gender neutral if you don't mind it. :) How about Stauffacher and Melchthal. Both have about the same amount of lines. I sign up Nemo for Stauffacher and you for Melchthal, if that's ok with you. (or tell me if you want it vice-versa LOL)

thanks for taking part :9:

Sonia
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite »

I'd like sections 7 and 8 and 51, 52, 53 please!!!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.