Hurlbut's Life of Christ For Young and Old by Hurlbut - dl

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
GregGiordano
Posts: 3240
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » January 11th, 2019, 10:10 pm

pattymarie wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 4:31 am
Section 7 is PL OK. Thank you, Greg.
Thank you!

GregGiordano
Posts: 3240
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » January 12th, 2019, 11:04 pm

Here is Section 9:

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/lifeofchrist_009_hurlbut_128kb.mp3

Run time is 9:43

Take care,

Greg

pattymarie
Posts: 1269
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » January 13th, 2019, 4:10 am

Section 9 is pl ok. Thank you, Greg.
Pattymarie

GregGiordano
Posts: 3240
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » January 13th, 2019, 7:05 am

pattymarie wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 4:10 am
Section 9 is pl ok. Thank you, Greg.
Many thanks!

GregGiordano
Posts: 3240
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » January 13th, 2019, 11:21 am

Here is Section 15 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/lifeofchrist_015_hurlbut_128kb.mp3

Run time is 5:48

Take care,

Greg

wordwork2
Posts: 200
Joined: June 7th, 2018, 2:07 pm

Post by wordwork2 » January 13th, 2019, 11:43 am


pattymarie
Posts: 1269
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » January 13th, 2019, 12:09 pm

Sections 76 and 79 are PL OK. Thank you, Maria.
Pattymarie

shortart
Posts: 7
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 1:08 pm
Location: NE Wisconsin
Contact:

Post by shortart » January 13th, 2019, 2:37 pm

section 22
https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/lifeofchrist_022_hurlbut_128kb.mp3

run time 6:42
looking forward to feedback (this is my first recording)
Chris Scudder

silverquill
Posts: 8101
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 13th, 2019, 3:07 pm

GregGiordano wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 11:21 am
Here is Section 15 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/lifeofchrist_015_hurlbut_128kb.mp3

Run time is 5:48

Take care,

Greg
In the MW Ready for PL.

silverquill
Posts: 8101
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 13th, 2019, 3:08 pm

shortart wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 2:37 pm
section 22
https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/lifeofchrist_022_hurlbut_128kb.mp3

run time 6:42
looking forward to feedback (this is my first recording)
Thank you, and welcome to LibriVox.

My sample sounds excellent, and it is ready for full PL.

I hope we will hear a lot more of your voice. :D

wordwork2
Posts: 200
Joined: June 7th, 2018, 2:07 pm

Post by wordwork2 » January 13th, 2019, 3:59 pm

Hello!

I would like to record sections 18, 23, 24, 43, 47 and 83.

Thanks :D

silverquill
Posts: 8101
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 13th, 2019, 7:15 pm

wordwork2 wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 3:59 pm
Hello!

I would like to record sections 18, 23, 24, 43, 47 and 83.

Thanks :D
Thank you!
These are yours to read.

GregGiordano
Posts: 3240
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » January 13th, 2019, 8:20 pm

silverquill wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 3:07 pm
GregGiordano wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 11:21 am
Here is Section 15 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/lifeofchrist_015_hurlbut_128kb.mp3

Run time is 5:48

Take care,

Greg
In the MW Ready for PL.
Thanks, Larry!
Greg

pattymarie
Posts: 1269
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » January 13th, 2019, 11:39 pm

Section 15 is PL OK. Thank you, Greg.

Section 22 is PL OK. Thank you, Chris, and welcome to Librivox. I, too, hope we'll hear a lot more of your voice.
Pattymarie

GregGiordano
Posts: 3240
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » January 14th, 2019, 4:42 am

pattymarie wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 11:39 pm
Section 15 is PL OK. Thank you, Greg.

Section 22 is PL OK. Thank you, Chris, and welcome to Librivox. I, too, hope we'll hear a lot more of your voice.
Thank you!

Greg

Post Reply