COMPLETE Fairy Stories my Children Love Best of All by ED Shimer -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you!
Carolin
Rawbean23

Post by Rawbean23 »

Hi. This is only my second reading so relatively still new. May I claim Section 5, "The Crane, the Fish, and the Lobster" please?

Thank you much!
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Sure, thank you :thumbs:
Carolin
Nicolela

Post by Nicolela »

Hi! I'd like to claim section one, please.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

jondalar1988 wrote: October 8th, 2018, 6:31 am Here's #19, "Ten at One Stroke"

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/fairystories_19_shimer_128kb.mp3 rt - 10:46
Hi Ron - great reading of Section 19! It is PL OK!

Lynda
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

amethystbrown wrote: October 8th, 2018, 11:26 am I have uploaded section 2.

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/fairystories_02_shimer_128kb.mp3 --- 03:12

I hope it is okay :)
Hi there! Section 2 was excellent! It is PL OK which means it passed proof listening. In future, (do not need to change this recording) please ensure your recordings start between .5 and 1 second.

Lynda
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you lynda!
Lmnei wrote: October 11th, 2018, 11:24 am In future, (do not need to change this recording) please ensure your recordings start between .5 and 1 second.
I have pointed this out before, this is not actually a rule. The rule is, make sure there is not too much silence at the start of the recording - but there is no need to be counting miliseconds. Anything between 0.0 and about two seconds is usually considered fine. Thank you!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Nicolela wrote: October 11th, 2018, 8:47 am Hi! I'd like to claim section one, please.
Hi and welcome to librivox!

You are welcome. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

I see you have already completed your one minute test :thumbs: so your catalog info is all i need to get you started :) thank you!
Carolin
Treefairy

Post by Treefairy »

May I please read 14 and 15?
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you :thumbs:
Carolin
Treefairy

Post by Treefairy »

Thank you!
Treefairy

Post by Treefairy »

This is my first finished recording. I've tried to upload chapter 14 several times and keep getting this error;
"SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0"
I was able to upload my 1 minute tests with no problem. I'm not sure what's going on. I've named the file as instructed. Thank you for any help. I'm using my android and the chrome browser.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi Treefairy -

I know this might sound stupid, however have you filled in Carolin's name in the drop down next to the Green Add Files button on the left?

There are two things you need to do to upload a file for a book - pick the MC's name and the file and then select Start Upload.

Let me know if you have done that and if so, I will try and think of some other things it might be.

Lynda
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

The uploader goes on strike every now and then and wont let anyone upload anything for an hour or two. Try again when you read this, i hope the issue resolved itself :) if it didnt resolve itself, ill walk you through all the steps to see where the problem is :thumbs:
Carolin
Treefairy

Post by Treefairy »

Thank you Lynda. I did put Carolin's name and I named the file as instructed in the forum. Thanks for replying Carolin, I'll try again now and if not successful, I'll try again tomorrow. I'm editing chapter 9 and ready to upload chapter 14. Im really enjoying this! Thanks