[Group] Finnish Legends by R. Eivind-arb

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
FatimaA
Posts: 61
Joined: May 3rd, 2018, 7:20 am

Post by FatimaA » July 21st, 2018, 1:14 pm

Here is the link to chapter 2. Length is 4:22.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/finnishlegends_02_eivind_128kb.mp3

Thanks!!

Fatima

Crawdaddy16
Posts: 2
Joined: July 16th, 2018, 6:48 pm

Post by Crawdaddy16 » July 21st, 2018, 2:27 pm

I would like to record section 1 of the Finnish Legends by R. Elvind-arb. I would like to be identified under the pseudonym of TheCrawChronicles.

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 29877
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » July 21st, 2018, 6:42 pm

FatimaA wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 1:14 pm
Here is the link to chapter 2. Length is 4:22.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/finnishlegends_02_eivind_128kb.mp3

Thanks!!

Fatima
Thank you :D

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 29877
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » July 21st, 2018, 6:45 pm

Crawdaddy16 wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 2:27 pm
I would like to record section 1 of the Finnish Legends by R. Elvind-arb. I would like to be identified under the pseudonym of TheCrawChronicles.
Welcome to the project , I've reserved it for you, could you please submit the 1 minute test as per your welcome email just to get all your settings right first.

Anne

aniroo
Posts: 571
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » July 21st, 2018, 7:57 pm

annise wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 6:42 pm
FatimaA wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 1:14 pm
Here is the link to chapter 2. Length is 4:22.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/finnishlegends_02_eivind_128kb.mp3

Thanks!!

Fatima
Thank you :D
Section #2 PL OK
Thanks for the lovely reading. :clap:
aniroo
aniroo

Farnood
Posts: 65
Joined: March 22nd, 2018, 11:23 pm

Post by Farnood » July 22nd, 2018, 12:47 pm

Hi,

I would like to claim section 26 to 33.

Thanks

Farnood
Farnood

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation" (Thoreau)

FatimaA
Posts: 61
Joined: May 3rd, 2018, 7:20 am

Post by FatimaA » July 28th, 2018, 12:31 am

Here is my recording of Chapter 3. Length is 5:42.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/finnishlegends_03_eivind_128kb.mp3

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 29877
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » July 28th, 2018, 2:33 am

all yours farnood , welcome to the project :D

Thank you FatimaA :D

Anne

aniroo
Posts: 571
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » July 28th, 2018, 6:17 am

FatimaA wrote:
July 28th, 2018, 12:31 am
Here is my recording of Chapter 3. Length is 5:42.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/finnishlegends_03_eivind_128kb.mp3
Section #3 PL OK :clap:

Lovely reading, thanks,

aniroo
aniroo

gallen87
Posts: 144
Joined: December 28th, 2015, 9:30 am

Post by gallen87 » July 30th, 2018, 5:02 pm

I can take Section 34.

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 29877
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » July 30th, 2018, 5:09 pm

All yours - welcome to the project :D

Anne

Kittie
Posts: 24
Joined: May 27th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Post by Kittie » July 31st, 2018, 7:18 pm

Hello,

I would like to read the following sections.

Thank you,

35 Louhi Attempts Revenge
36 Louhi Steals the Sun, the Moon, and Fire
37 Mariata and Wainamoinen's Departure
38 The Restoraion of the Sun and Moon

Kittie

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 29877
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » July 31st, 2018, 9:45 pm

All yours, hope you enjoy them

Anne

gallen87
Posts: 144
Joined: December 28th, 2015, 9:30 am

Post by gallen87 » August 3rd, 2018, 5:47 pm


annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 29877
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » August 3rd, 2018, 6:21 pm

Thank you :D

Anne

Post Reply