[COMPLETE] Stories Weird and Wonderful, by J E Muddock - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
thestorygirl
Posts: 485
Joined: February 22nd, 2011, 6:07 pm

Post by thestorygirl » September 15th, 2018, 7:13 pm

I'm sorry but I will be unable to record my section.
:(

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19692
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » September 15th, 2018, 8:52 pm

thestorygirl wrote:
September 15th, 2018, 7:13 pm
I'm sorry but I will be unable to record my section.
:(

That's OK, thanks for letting me know.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19692
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » September 15th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Stories 5, 6 and 19 are now open.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

jfgallagher
Posts: 24
Joined: August 20th, 2018, 2:44 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Post by jfgallagher » September 16th, 2018, 2:50 pm

Please put me down for Section 6 "Some experiments with a head".

I have often wondered if I could drop mine off somewhere to get some work done, then pick it up later...perhaps the answer lies within! :shock:

grundor
Posts: 15
Joined: August 14th, 2018, 1:20 pm

Post by grundor » September 16th, 2018, 4:25 pm

I can take section 5 - The Piper of Culloden

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19692
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » September 16th, 2018, 8:49 pm

jfgallagher wrote:
September 16th, 2018, 2:50 pm
Please put me down for Section 6 "Some experiments with a head".

I have often wondered if I could drop mine off somewhere to get some work done, then pick it up later...perhaps the answer lies within! :shock:

I know exactly what you mean! Section 6 is yours, thank you!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19692
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » September 16th, 2018, 8:49 pm

grundor wrote:
September 16th, 2018, 4:25 pm
I can take section 5 - The Piper of Culloden

Section 5 is yours, thank you!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

ColleenMc
Posts: 481
Joined: April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Post by ColleenMc » September 17th, 2018, 10:12 am

I'll take 19 if no one else has.

Colleen

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19692
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » September 17th, 2018, 11:59 am

ColleenMc wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 10:12 am
I'll take 19 if no one else has.

Colleen

Story 19 is yours, thanks Colleen!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

jfgallagher
Posts: 24
Joined: August 20th, 2018, 2:44 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Post by jfgallagher » September 27th, 2018, 12:39 pm

Here is my rendition of section 6 - Some experiments with a head:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/storiesweirdandwonderful_06_muddock_128kb.mp3

Recording time 21:13

Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19692
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » September 28th, 2018, 10:52 am

jfgallagher wrote:
September 27th, 2018, 12:39 pm
Here is my rendition of section 6 - Some experiments with a head:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/storiesweirdandwonderful_06_muddock_128kb.mp3

Recording time 21:13

Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thank you! I will listen to your recording as soon as I can!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19692
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » September 28th, 2018, 10:12 pm

Story 6, in all it's gruesomeness, is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Nella
Posts: 10
Joined: June 19th, 2018, 12:04 pm

Post by Nella » October 8th, 2018, 11:27 am

Hello icequeen,

First of all, sincere apologies for the massive delay for my section! (technical + time issues kept getting in the way)
And many thanks for having extended my time!

Here is section 2: "The White Witch of The River: A Clyde Legend".
I hope it's somewhat ok, it's my first long story and feedback is always welcome.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/storiesweirdandwonderful_02_muddock_128kb.mp3.mp3

Duration ~ 24:36

PS. I've just realised that the link has two times 'mp3' in it, will this be an issue or should I upload it again?


Greetings,

Nella

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19692
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 8th, 2018, 4:37 pm

Nella wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 11:27 am
Hello icequeen,

First of all, sincere apologies for the massive delay for my section! (technical + time issues kept getting in the way)
And many thanks for having extended my time!

Here is section 2: "The White Witch of The River: A Clyde Legend".
I hope it's somewhat ok, it's my first long story and feedback is always welcome.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/storiesweirdandwonderful_02_muddock_128kb.mp3.mp3

Duration ~ 24:36

PS. I've just realised that the link has two times 'mp3' in it, will this be an issue or should I upload it again?


Greetings,

Nella
Great! Thanks Nella! No worries on the extra .mp3, I can fix that when I catalog the project. I will listen to your section as soon as I can!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

grundor
Posts: 15
Joined: August 14th, 2018, 1:20 pm

Post by grundor » October 9th, 2018, 5:07 pm

Story 5, The Piper of Culloden recording is uploaded.
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/storiesweirdandwonderful_05_muddock_128kb.mp3

Running time is 30:32

-Mark

Post Reply