COMPLETE [Group-Christianity] Heart Talks on Holiness by S.L. Brengle - dl

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

Hi, I'm craftydrbunny's husband. I just passed the one minute test and my wife will get her's reviewed soon (we're using the same equipment, so it shouldn't be a problem). We'll get our sections to you soon!
bkhendrick

Post by bkhendrick »

I have uploaded Chapter 12 for review.

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hearttalks_12_brengle_128kb.mp3 6:45

Thanks, Kirk
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

Here's chapter 24 for review: https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hearttalks_24_brengle_128kb.mp3

Length is 10:12.

Thanks!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks folks! These are both in the MW for checking!

Patty, as I think Ch 24 is Caspian's first recording we need to check the tech specs - do you know how to do that or shall I do that and let you check the text?
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 12 is PL OK. Thank you, Kirk.
Pattymarie
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

The reading of section 24 is PL OK and the file passed Checker. If checking tech specs is more than that, I don't know how to do it.

Thank you and congratulations on your first contribution to Librivox, Philip.
Pattymarie
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Patty, that's fine. I'll check the bit rate and other stuff - just since it is a first recording.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Section 24 is PL OK! All the settings check out, bit rate, etc. Nice work! :thumbs:
Brami0611

Post by Brami0611 »

Hello Elizabby, I've completed the one minute test https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_Brami0611.mp3 May I get started?
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Have you also posted the 1 min test to the Listener's forum? That's where it needs to go.

You'll get feedback on it there, once your test is "OK" then you can record for the project - there's no point recording sooner as most tests need some adjustment, so you'd end up having to redo the recording anyway.

EDIT: I've reposted it to the Listener's forum for you, the link is here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=70589

Please make any suggested changes and get the "OK" before recording for this project.
linny

Post by linny »

Brami0611 please see the link Elizabby gave in her post. I have left comments for corrections to your test file.
nanbear

Post by nanbear »

Hi, if no one else has claimed them yet, I'd like to read Section 18 and 19, thanks!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I don't have much time for recording right now, but I'd really like to be involved in this. Can I take 23, please, with the understanding that I won't be able to get to it till probably July?
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks folks, those claims are in the MW.
MarkErnest

Post by MarkErnest »

Greetings!

I am a long time Librivox listener and newly minted and approved reader. My 1 minute test received the official OK, and I'm good to go (allegedly :D ).

I'd be happy to take section 17 as that seems to be unclaimed right in the middle of the material. For that matter I'm happy to take 20 and 22 as well if you'd like to assign them to me and get this thing fully claimed. I can probably have all that to you by the end of the week (assuming I can get all the humans and dogs in my house to be quiet for an hour :hmm: ).

I can be credited as MarkErnest.

I am at your disposal regarding the assigning of sections.

Best,
Mark