LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently December 17th, 2017, 4:14 pm


Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 6  [ 83 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Author Message
Offline
Post Posted:: July 10th, 2017, 7:54 am 

Joined: November 28th, 2015, 7:47 am
Posts: 1076
Location: Florida
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ssf060_zeritskyslaw_griffith_vfkabt_128kb.mp3
18.05
Zeritsky's Law by Ann Griffith
https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/51234

Author: Ann Warren Griffith
Author Record # 13577
Legal Name: Ann Gilman Warren Griffith
Birthplace: Newton, Middlesex, MA, USA
Birthdate: 3 June 1918
Deathdate: 11 May 1983
http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?13577

_________________
My previous LV work: Bellona Times


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 10th, 2017, 5:39 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
Hi Matt,
I will PL soon.
Thanks!
Amy :)

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 10th, 2017, 11:30 pm 

Joined: June 15th, 2017, 9:39 pm
Posts: 8
Heh, my attempt to record my first in a collection was late, and it filled up. Good to see a new one appeared.

THE PLAGUE,
By TEDDY KELLER
Read by
Josh Horowitz

Time:27:00

Text at:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30062/30062-h/30062-h.htm

LV file:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ssf060_plague_keller_jh_128kb.mp3

First recording! Please list me as Josh Horowitz (http://www.joshhorowitz.com)

Thanks

Josh


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 5:58 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
Hi Dale

With a Vengeance
By J. B. WOODLEY

is PL OK. :thumbs:
Thanks,
Amy

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 5:59 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
Hi Matt,
Zeritsky's Law by Ann Griffith is PL OK. :thumbs:
Thanks!
Amy

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 6:02 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
uclafalcon wrote:
Heh, my attempt to record my first in a collection was late, and it filled up. Good to see a new one appeared.

THE PLAGUE,
By TEDDY KELLER
Read by
Josh Horowitz

Time:27:00

Text at:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30062/30062-h/30062-h.htm

LV file:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ssf060_plague_keller_jh_128kb.mp3

First recording! Please list me as Josh Horowitz (http://www.joshhorowitz.com)

Thanks

Josh


Hi Josh,
Your information for the catalog is updated now. The short story collections are ongoing.
Please submit the Gutenberg main page when you send in a recording. For example: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/30062
That way if anyone wants to download the extext they can choose the format.
Welcome to the project. I will PL soon.
Thanks,
Amy

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 6:51 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
Hi Josh,
I had a chance to proof listen. Your narration is very engaging. :D
The file needs a few edits:
At 23:02 there is a repeat of "Then she moved around the desk to stand besi..."
And at the end, it only needs to say the end once so "the end" at 26:51 can be removed.
Please make the changes and reupload it.
Thanks!
Amy

-I forgot to say that it is very loud. Please reduce it by 3 db.

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 7:55 am 

Joined: November 28th, 2015, 7:47 am
Posts: 1076
Location: Florida
alg1001 wrote:
Hi Matt,
Zeritsky's Law by Ann Griffith is PL OK. :thumbs:
Thanks!
Amy


thanks, but I think you missed the EA Poe upload I did a couple of days ago, Mellonta Tauta.

_________________
My previous LV work: Bellona Times


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 8:00 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
VfkaBT wrote:
alg1001 wrote:
Hi Matt,
Zeritsky's Law by Ann Griffith is PL OK. :thumbs:
Thanks!
Amy


thanks, but I think you missed the EA Poe upload I did a couple of days ago, Mellonta Tauta.


Oh! Sorry, Matt.
I will get on it.
Thanks!
Amy

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 8:07 am 

Joined: June 15th, 2017, 9:39 pm
Posts: 8
alg1001 wrote:
Hi Josh,
I had a chance to proof listen. Your narration is very engaging. :D
The file needs a few edits:
At 23:02 there is a repeat of "Then she moved around the desk to stand besi..."
And at the end, it only needs to say the end once so "the end" at 26:51 can be removed.
Please make the changes and reupload it.
Thanks!
Amy

-I forgot to say that it is very loud. Please reduce it by 3 db.


Done. Shorter and 3 db softer.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ssf060_plague_keller_jh_128kb.mp3

Now the total time is 26:56.

Thanks for reviewing!

Josh


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 8:08 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
alg1001 wrote:
VfkaBT wrote:
alg1001 wrote:
Hi Matt,
Zeritsky's Law by Ann Griffith is PL OK. :thumbs:
Thanks!
Amy


thanks, but I think you missed the EA Poe upload I did a couple of days ago, Mellonta Tauta.


Oh! Sorry, Matt.
I will get on it. I am seeing it as Mellonta after a web search..
Thanks!
Amy

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 7:25 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
uclafalcon wrote:
alg1001 wrote:
Hi Josh,
I had a chance to proof listen. Your narration is very engaging. :D
The file needs a few edits:
At 23:02 there is a repeat of "Then she moved around the desk to stand besi..."
And at the end, it only needs to say the end once so "the end" at 26:51 can be removed.
Please make the changes and reupload it.
Thanks!
Amy

-I forgot to say that it is very loud. Please reduce it by 3 db.


Done. Shorter and 3 db softer.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ssf060_plague_keller_jh_128kb.mp3

Now the total time is 26:56.

Thanks for reviewing!

Josh


No problem, Josh. It is PL OK now.
Thanks!
Amy

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 11th, 2017, 7:28 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
Hi Matt,

For Mellonta Tauta a few updates are needed.
1. At 8:02 there is a stumble of "offer".
2. At 23:17 there is a repeat of "in very".
3. At 40:01 there is a stumble "my-mm".
4. Please deamplify it by 2.7 db.

Cheers!
Amy

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 13th, 2017, 5:36 am 

Joined: November 28th, 2015, 7:47 am
Posts: 1076
Location: Florida
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ssf060_mellontatauta_poe_vfkabt_128kb.mp3
Edited,
40.27

_________________
My previous LV work: Bellona Times


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: July 13th, 2017, 7:33 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Posts: 6555
Location: Northern Maine
It is PL OK now.
Thanks, Matt
Amy :)

_________________
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group