[Grp/Kids] Tales of Laughter by Smith and Wiggin - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
Grothmann
Posts: 165
Joined: March 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by Grothmann » July 31st, 2017, 11:14 am


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12332
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » July 31st, 2017, 12:00 pm

Grothmann wrote:Hi:

Here is Chapter 135

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_135_wiggin_128kb.mp3

Timer 3:01

Thanks
Dale
Many thanks
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 7 sections remaining

In the Path of the Alphabet 4 sections remaining

Grothmann
Posts: 165
Joined: March 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by Grothmann » July 31st, 2017, 8:27 pm

Hi:

I would like to do Chapter 137, The Story of Little Black Mingo

It doesn't look like you have assigned it.
So, here it is.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_137_wiggin_128kb.mp3

Time 9:56

Thanks
Dale

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12332
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » July 31st, 2017, 9:42 pm

Grothmann wrote:Hi:

I would like to do Chapter 137, The Story of Little Black Mingo

It doesn't look like you have assigned it.
So, here it is.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_137_wiggin_128kb.mp3

Time 9:56

Thanks
Dale
Thank you
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 7 sections remaining

In the Path of the Alphabet 4 sections remaining

MrsHand
Posts: 3046
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » August 1st, 2017, 5:10 am

I would be happy to DPL if one is still needed.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12332
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 1st, 2017, 7:44 am

MrsHand wrote:I would be happy to DPL if one is still needed.
That would be great!
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 7 sections remaining

In the Path of the Alphabet 4 sections remaining

ewsmith
Posts: 50
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:10 pm
Location: Moncton, NB, Canada

Post by ewsmith » August 1st, 2017, 8:19 am

I’ve uploaded the following stories.

47 - The Spider and the Flea, Duration: 03:12
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_047_wiggin_128kb.mp3

54 - Why the Bear has a Stumpy Tail, Duration: 01:41
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_054_wiggin_128kb.mp3

64 - The Old Woman and Her Pig, Duration: 03:49
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_064_wiggin_128kb.mp3

65 - The Story of the Three Little Pigs, Duration: 05:06
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_065_wiggin_128kb.mp3

66 - The Three Sillies, Duration: 07:01
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_066_wiggin_128kb.mp3

102 - Belling the Cat, Duration: 02:28
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_102_wiggin_128kb.mp3

115 - How the Sun, the Moon, and the Wind Went Out to Dinner, Duration: 03:01
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_115_wiggin_128kb.mp3

I still owe you one (73 - Henny Penny). After recording it, I found a recurring background noise that I couldn’t fix through editing, so I’ll redo it.


Evan

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12332
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 1st, 2017, 10:06 am

ewsmith wrote:I’ve uploaded the following stories.

47 - The Spider and the Flea, Duration: 03:12
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_047_wiggin_128kb.mp3

54 - Why the Bear has a Stumpy Tail, Duration: 01:41
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_054_wiggin_128kb.mp3

64 - The Old Woman and Her Pig, Duration: 03:49
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_064_wiggin_128kb.mp3

65 - The Story of the Three Little Pigs, Duration: 05:06
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_065_wiggin_128kb.mp3

66 - The Three Sillies, Duration: 07:01
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_066_wiggin_128kb.mp3

102 - Belling the Cat, Duration: 02:28
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_102_wiggin_128kb.mp3

115 - How the Sun, the Moon, and the Wind Went Out to Dinner, Duration: 03:01
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_115_wiggin_128kb.mp3

I still owe you one (73 - Henny Penny). After recording it, I found a recurring background noise that I couldn’t fix through editing, so I’ll redo it.


Evan
Thank you
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 7 sections remaining

In the Path of the Alphabet 4 sections remaining

MrsHand
Posts: 3046
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » August 1st, 2017, 10:14 am

Grothmann wrote:HI

Chapter 122

The Ladle that Fell from the Moon

Read by Dale Grothmann

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_122_wiggin_128kb.mp3

Time 6:13

Thanks
Dale
122 is PL OK!

MrsHand
Posts: 3046
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » August 1st, 2017, 10:23 am

Grothmann wrote:Hi:

Here is Chapter 135

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_135_wiggin_128kb.mp3

Timer 3:01

Thanks
Dale
Chapter 135 is PL OK!

MrsHand
Posts: 3046
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » August 1st, 2017, 10:38 am

Grothmann wrote:Hi:

I would like to do Chapter 137, The Story of Little Black Mingo

It doesn't look like you have assigned it.
So, here it is.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_137_wiggin_128kb.mp3

Time 9:56

Thanks
Dale
Chapter 137 is PL OK!

Grothmann
Posts: 165
Joined: March 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by Grothmann » August 1st, 2017, 11:13 am

Hi:

Could I have #44 (The Nail ) and #45 ( The Fox and the Horse ).

Thanks
Dale

MrsHand
Posts: 3046
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » August 1st, 2017, 11:15 am

ewsmith wrote:I’ve uploaded the following stories.

47 - The Spider and the Flea, Duration: 03:12
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_047_wiggin_128kb.mp3

54 - Why the Bear has a Stumpy Tail, Duration: 01:41
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_054_wiggin_128kb.mp3

64 - The Old Woman and Her Pig, Duration: 03:49
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_064_wiggin_128kb.mp3

65 - The Story of the Three Little Pigs, Duration: 05:06
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_065_wiggin_128kb.mp3

66 - The Three Sillies, Duration: 07:01
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_066_wiggin_128kb.mp3

102 - Belling the Cat, Duration: 02:28
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_102_wiggin_128kb.mp3

115 - How the Sun, the Moon, and the Wind Went Out to Dinner, Duration: 03:01
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_115_wiggin_128kb.mp3



Evan
These are all PL OK!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12332
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 1st, 2017, 11:27 am

Grothmann wrote:Hi:

Could I have #44 (The Nail ) and #45 ( The Fox and the Horse ).

Thanks
Dale
Yep :mrgreen:
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 7 sections remaining

In the Path of the Alphabet 4 sections remaining

Grothmann
Posts: 165
Joined: March 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by Grothmann » August 1st, 2017, 4:27 pm

Hi:

Here is chapter 44, The Nail.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/talesoflaughter_144_wiggin_128kb.mp3

Time is 2:10

Thanks.
Dale

Post Reply