Post by ChuckW »

vincentl wrote: June 29th, 2022, 12:14 pm Can I please read

4 - A Shot in the Moonlight
5 - The Rescue of Molly Finney
6 - Dead Man's Ledge

Thanks.
Absolutely! Thank you so much!
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
vincentl

Post by vincentl »

Hi

The following are ready for PL

Section 4 : A Shot In The Moonlight
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/americanmythsandlegendsvol1_04_skinner_128kb.mp3
4:48

Section 5 : The Rescue of Molly Finney
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/americanmythsandlegendsvol1_05_skinner_128kb.mp3
4:36

Section 6 : Dead Mans Ledge
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/americanmythsandlegendsvol1_06_skinner_128kb.mp3
6:08

Can I please be assigned sections 7,8,9 and 10 ?

Thanks
-- Vinny Lerin
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

vincentl wrote: June 29th, 2022, 5:43 pm Hi

The following are ready for PL

Section 4 : A Shot In The Moonlight
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/americanmythsandlegendsvol1_04_skinner_128kb.mp3
4:48

Section 5 : The Rescue of Molly Finney
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/americanmythsandlegendsvol1_05_skinner_128kb.mp3
4:36

Section 6 : Dead Mans Ledge
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/americanmythsandlegendsvol1_06_skinner_128kb.mp3
6:08

Can I please be assigned sections 7,8,9 and 10 ?

Thanks

That would be excellent! Thank you!
PROJECTS
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
gwtn

Post by gwtn »

I am new to this, but it appears that 84 is open. Is it still available?
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

gwtn wrote: June 30th, 2022, 7:20 am I am new to this, but it appears that 84 is open. Is it still available?
It is! And of course... welcome to Librivox! I am elated that you’ve chosen to volunteer for this project, and would love to go ahead and reserve this spot for you. However, before I can do that, we need you to submit and get approval for your one-minute test. This is not an audition, but rather a way for us to make sure that all of your recording settings are correct and you’re ready to produce recordings for us. It's really just a way to make sure you don't have any unnecessary "do-overs" once you start recording in earnest. Once someone has listened to your recording and determined that all of your settings are right, make another post on this thread and I’ll officially add you to the MW.

For now, I’ll reserve the section for you pending the one minute test. This will be a temporary hold -- but I'll make it official as soon as you get the thumbs up. I’ll send you another message in two weeks, just a check up. Thanks again!
PROJECTS
gwtn

Post by gwtn »

ChuckW wrote: June 30th, 2022, 7:49 am
gwtn wrote: June 30th, 2022, 7:20 am I am new to this, but it appears that 84 is open. Is it still available?
It is! And of course... welcome to Librivox! I am elated that you’ve chosen to volunteer for this project, and would love to go ahead and reserve this spot for you. However, before I can do that, we need you to submit and get approval for your one-minute test. This is not an audition, but rather a way for us to make sure that all of your recording settings are correct and you’re ready to produce recordings for us. It's really just a way to make sure you don't have any unnecessary "do-overs" once you start recording in earnest. Once someone has listened to your recording and determined that all of your settings are right, make another post on this thread and I’ll officially add you to the MW.

For now, I’ll reserve the section for you pending the one minute test. This will be a temporary hold -- but I'll make it official as soon as you get the thumbs up. I’ll send you another message in two weeks, just a check up. Thanks again!
Ok. I must have misunderstood. I downloaded a "self checker" and thought that was a substitute. I can post that file if needed?
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

gwtn wrote: June 30th, 2022, 7:51 am

Ok. I must have misunderstood. I downloaded a "self checker" and thought that was a substitute. I can post that file if needed?
That will help, but we still need the one-minute test. You can find further instruction here.

viewforum.php?f=21

Also, what name did you want in the catalogue? Your real name? Pseudonym? Or just your username?
PROJECTS
FnxAudio

Post by FnxAudio »

May I claim sections 11 and 12?

I am new to Librivox. This will be my first contribution. Please let me know if there is anything else I would need to know!
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

FnxAudio wrote: June 30th, 2022, 8:02 am May I claim sections 11 and 12?

I am new to Librivox. This will be my first contribution. Please let me know if there is anything else I would need to know!
Absolutely! It also looks like your one-minute test got approval, so you're good to go! What name do you want me to enter into the catalogue? Your real name? A pseudonym? Or just your username?

Welcome aboard!
PROJECTS
gwtn

Post by gwtn »

ChuckW wrote: June 30th, 2022, 7:54 am

That will help, but we still need the one-minute test. You can find further instruction here.

viewforum.php?f=21

Also, what name did you want in the catalogue? Your real name? Pseudonym? Or just your username?
gwtn (username) is fine unless you need something else. test is submitted.
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

gwtn wrote: June 30th, 2022, 9:10 am
ChuckW wrote: June 30th, 2022, 7:54 am

viewforum.php?f=21

gwtn (username) is fine unless you need something else. test is submitted.
Great! You're in the catalogue!
PROJECTS
FnxAudio

Post by FnxAudio »

ChuckW wrote: June 30th, 2022, 9:06 am

Absolutely! It also looks like your one-minute test got approval, so you're good to go! What name do you want me to enter into the catalogue? Your real name? A pseudonym? Or just your username?

Welcome aboard!
J Copeland will be fine, thank you
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

FnxAudio wrote: June 30th, 2022, 12:09 pm
ChuckW wrote: June 30th, 2022, 9:06 am

Welcome aboard!
J Copeland will be fine, thank you
Thanks! You’re in!
PROJECTS
vincentl

Post by vincentl »

-- Vinny Lerin