[Religion] The American Catholic Quarterly Vol 1-mas

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 48 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 62 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Hi Michele,
Could I get an extension please for Section 63? I should be able to get to it soon after Easter...just a bit busy right now with Easter coming up :wink:
Mozartjr
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Mozartjr wrote: April 6th, 2022, 1:40 pm Hi Michele,
Could I get an extension please for Section 63? I should be able to get to it soon after Easter...just a bit busy right now with Easter coming up :wink:
Mozartjr
Not a problem at all take the time you need thank you for letting me know :9:
Michele
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

wib66 wrote: April 6th, 2022, 2:38 pm Not a problem at all take the time you need thank you for letting me know :9:
Thank you!
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

May I read sections 15-17?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MrsHand wrote: April 15th, 2022, 7:53 am May I read sections 15-17?
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
JBev

Post by JBev »

Hello!

Been a while -- our local four. month. allergy. season has finally ended; my voice is back; and
I'm intrigued by the title...

May I record these two sections? Would the pronunciation of XCSP be pronounced verbatim or is this an acronym for a proper name or group?

73 How Shall We Meet the Scientific Heresies of the Day Part 1 by XCSP
74 How Shall We Meet the Scientific Heresies of the Day Part 2 by XCSP

:D
JBev
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JBev wrote: June 14th, 2022, 12:45 pm Hello!

Been a while -- our local four. month. allergy. season has finally ended; my voice is back; and

May I record these two sections? Would the pronunciation of XCSP be pronounced verbatim or is this an acronym for a proper name or group?

JBev
Hi I will sign you up to those. I am sorry for the error I have no idea why that is at the end of the title. I have now updated and corrected it to add the actual author. Sorry for the confusion.
Michele
yannaaragon

Post by yannaaragon »

Hi there.

Due to personal matters, I will no longer be able to record Section 71.

Please remove my name from the section.

Apologies for the late notice.
Angela "Yanna" Aragon

Reader profile: https://librivox.org/reader/17094
wib66

Post by wib66 »

yannaaragon wrote: June 16th, 2022, 3:53 am Hi there.

Due to personal matters, I will no longer be able to record Section 71.

Please remove my name from the section.

Apologies for the late notice.
Hi sorry to hear that thank you for letting me know I hope things get better for you.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 15, 16 and 17 are PL OK
Michele
JBev

Post by JBev »

wib66 wrote: June 15th, 2022, 11:14 am
JBev wrote: June 14th, 2022, 12:45 pm Hello!

JBev
Hi I will sign you up to those. I am sorry for the error I have no idea why that is at the end of the title. I have now updated and corrected it to add the actual author. Sorry for the confusion.
No problem! (I come from acronym world so keep a cross-reference list -- won't need it for this, yay :lol: ) Thanks for the update!
:D JBev