[group] Toodle and Noodle Flat-tail: The Jolly Beaver Boys - philc

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
Nammy
Posts: 178
Joined: January 8th, 2022, 8:03 pm
Location: Knox, PA (rural)
Contact:

Post by Nammy » May 12th, 2022, 9:37 pm

Some people think holding on is tough; sometimes it's letting go.

loon
Posts: 1846
Joined: December 31st, 2016, 9:14 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Post by loon » May 13th, 2022, 4:37 am

Carol/Nammy -

The chapter is PL OK.

I haven't listened to any Howard R. Garis stories for a while. The bad old Skillery-Scallery Alligator is in this book again - a great character, but not a very successful hunter.
Rich Brown
Minneapolis, MN

loon
Posts: 1846
Joined: December 31st, 2016, 9:14 pm
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Post by loon » May 13th, 2022, 4:39 am

Phil - can you set me up so I can edit the Magic Window please?
Rich Brown
Minneapolis, MN

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22221
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » May 13th, 2022, 7:27 am

loon wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 4:39 am
Phil - can you set me up so I can edit the Magic Window please?
You are now enabled Rich. Not that you were ever disabled ...... :roll:
You've stowed his ashes commendably", was Tom's well-earned compliment.

Volume a problem? Here's a short video on How I Always Hit 89dB With One Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSKR55RDVpk&list=PLD623ECF357234509&index=46

yourbookvoice
Posts: 839
Joined: August 13th, 2021, 11:58 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Post by yourbookvoice » May 13th, 2022, 9:41 am

I'd like to claim the following section:

1 Toodle and Noodle Flat-Tail Open

Thanks,
Kerry Adams
Your Book Voice

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22221
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: Basking by the Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » May 13th, 2022, 10:24 am

yourbookvoice wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 9:41 am
I'd like to claim the following section:

1 Toodle and Noodle Flat-Tail Open

Thanks,
Kerry Adams
Your Book Voice
Chapter 1 is yours.
You've stowed his ashes commendably", was Tom's well-earned compliment.

Volume a problem? Here's a short video on How I Always Hit 89dB With One Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSKR55RDVpk&list=PLD623ECF357234509&index=46

yourbookvoice
Posts: 839
Joined: August 13th, 2021, 11:58 am
Location: Mesa, Arizona

Post by yourbookvoice » May 13th, 2022, 10:24 pm

philchenevert wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 10:24 am
yourbookvoice wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 9:41 am
I'd like to claim the following section:

1 Toodle and Noodle Flat-Tail Open

Thanks,
Kerry Adams
Your Book Voice
Chapter 1 is yours.
Thank you. :)

Post Reply