[COMPLETE] Christmas Short Works Collection 2021

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

just check the first post and go ahead - there is no need to tell me in advance , as long as it is read and PL OK by the due date it will be used.

Anne
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Well, ShiNeKo and HandMadePSK have come to a mutual agreement and Checker thinks it's a good recording, so I have gone ahead and changed it to PL OK. Well done, everyone.

Alexander, about the time you were born, I would occasionally listen to Radio Kiev on the shortwave radio. I didn't understand the language but that did not keep me from enjoying the beautiful Ukrainian folk music.

Lomond
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

lomond wrote: November 27th, 2021, 11:56 pm Well, ShiNeKo and HandMadePSK have come to a mutual agreement and Checker thinks it's a good recording, so I have gone ahead and changed it to PL OK. Well done, everyone.
Hello! Without the intro I also had other PL notes which I need to change so it is early to mark it PL OK. I wanted to make the corrections today.
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
lomond

Post by lomond »

ShiNeko wrote: November 28th, 2021, 12:38 am
lomond wrote: November 27th, 2021, 11:56 pm Well, ShiNeKo and HandMadePSK have come to a mutual agreement and Checker thinks it's a good recording, so I have gone ahead and changed it to PL OK. Well done, everyone.
Hello! Without the intro I also had other PL notes which I need to change so it is early to mark it PL OK. I wanted to make the corrections today.
Greetings -

No problem.

Lomond
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

Section 9 Updated
Time points of the corrections: 0:34, 1:27, 12:55, 14:14, 14:42.
New length of the recording: 26:58

By the way, Anne, will the recording be availible later in catalog search by the title in cyrillic if in the MW it is only written with Latin alphabet?
~Anastasiia
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

No the title search for multi-author selections will be made on what is in the MW , It will show under language and under author though.
If you want to give me the Cyrillic version I can copy and paste it into the MW titles field

Anne
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

annise wrote: November 28th, 2021, 4:59 am No the title search for multi-author selections will be made on what is in the MW , It will show under language and under author though.
If you want to give me the Cyrillic version I can copy and paste it into the MW titles field

Anne
I wrote it but it seems it was overlooked:
ShiNeko wrote: November 21st, 2021, 6:53 am Title: Ялинка (Yalynka)
Autor: Mykhailo Kotsiubynsky

Here is my second contribution:

Title: Мальчик у Христа на елке
Autor: Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Text source: "Мальчик у Христа на елке" Достоевский
Link to the audio: https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/cswc2021_malchikukhrista_dostoyevsky_sap_128kb.mp3
Duration: 18:44
Language: Russian

P.S. Anne, I found out that in the catalog search it is difficult to find Dostoyevsky with Cyrillic alphabet: the reason is that the search expects the stress on some letters, i.e. Достое́вский, in order to work. Is it possible to make it somehow work with Федор Михайлович Достоевский?
~Anastasiia
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I think it should work now. Try and see.

Anne
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

annise wrote: November 29th, 2021, 4:28 am I think it should work now. Try and see.
Yes, it is. Thank you!
~Anastasiia
msfry

Post by msfry »

What's the PL schedule on this project? It's been almost a week since I submitted Jack Frost and I see it in the MW so I know it's not been forgotten. No problem, just wondering.
lomond

Post by lomond »

msfry wrote: November 29th, 2021, 7:39 am What's the PL schedule on this project? It's been almost a week since I submitted Jack Frost and I see it in the MW so I know it's not been forgotten. No problem, just wondering.
Greetings -

I haven't ignored it. :-)

Life decided it needed my attention for a couple of days. I will get to it by the end of today (Tuesday).

Lomond
lomond

Post by lomond »

ShiNeko wrote: November 28th, 2021, 7:19 am
Here is my second contribution:

Title: Мальчик у Христа на елке
Autor: Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Link to the audio: https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/cswc2021_malchikukhrista_dostoyevsky_sap_128kb.mp3
Duration: 18:44
Language: Russian
Greetings -

This offering has passed the rigorous scrutiny of Checker with flying colors. I did spot checks of the audio and could find no problems. Now, I just need someone who can PL the actual reading.

Lomond
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

lomond wrote: November 30th, 2021, 1:10 am Greetings -

This offering has passed the rigorous scrutiny of Checker with flying colors. I did spot checks of the audio and could find no problems. Now, I just need someone who can PL the actual reading.
HandmadePSK has already asked me if he could PL it. So we have PLer for this Russian recording. :)
~Anastasiia
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: November 30th, 2021, 1:13 am HandmadePSK has already asked me if he could PL it. So we have PLer for this Russian recording. :)
Exactly) 🌞
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄