(Complete) Short Story Collection 096 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 13th, 2021, 8:21 am

The Patron PL OK
The Boarding House PL OK

lurcherlover
Posts: 1015
Joined: November 10th, 2016, 3:54 am
Location: LONDON UK

Post by lurcherlover » April 13th, 2021, 1:06 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_clochette_pt_128kb.mp3

Clochette by Guy de Maupassant (1850-1893)
Duration: 13:15
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3090/3090-h/3090-h.htm#2H_4_0114

Another fairly short reading, and I hope an interesting story, very French.

Peter

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 13th, 2021, 1:59 pm

lurcherlover wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 1:06 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_clochette_pt_128kb.mp3

Clochette by Guy de Maupassant (1850-1893)
Duration: 13:15
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3090/3090-h/3090-h.htm#2H_4_0114

Another fairly short reading, and I hope an interesting story, very French.

Peter
Thank you

lurcherlover
Posts: 1015
Joined: November 10th, 2016, 3:54 am
Location: LONDON UK

Post by lurcherlover » April 14th, 2021, 6:46 am

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_dual_pt_128kb.mp3

A Dual by Guy de Maupassant (1850-1893)

Duration: 12:42
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3090/3090-h/3090-h.htm#2H_4_0014

Peter (Seems to be Guy de Maupassant month!)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 14th, 2021, 7:31 am

lurcherlover wrote:
April 14th, 2021, 6:46 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_dual_pt_128kb.mp3

A Dual by Guy de Maupassant (1850-1893)

Duration: 12:42
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3090/3090-h/3090-h.htm#2H_4_0014

Peter (Seems to be Guy de Maupassant month!)
Thank you.
He was quite prolific so it’s easy to find stories by him :thumbs:

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 14th, 2021, 9:28 am

Clochette PL OK

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 14th, 2021, 9:52 am

The Dual PL OK

lurcherlover
Posts: 1015
Joined: November 10th, 2016, 3:54 am
Location: LONDON UK

Post by lurcherlover » April 15th, 2021, 1:29 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_nihilists_pt_128kb.mp3

A Night Among the Nihilists by Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930)

Duration: 32:17
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/40848/40848-h/40848

A change to Conan Doyle. A story I had not noticed before. Not Sherlock but a Russian adventure.

Peter

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 15th, 2021, 3:44 pm

lurcherlover wrote:
April 15th, 2021, 1:29 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_nihilists_pt_128kb.mp3

A Night Among the Nihilists by Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930)

Duration: 32:17
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/40848/40848-h/40848

A change to Conan Doyle. A story I had not noticed before. Not Sherlock but a Russian adventure.

Peter
Thank you. Look forward to listening.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 16th, 2021, 9:11 am

A Night Among the Nihilists PL OK

WiseHive55
Posts: 29
Joined: March 6th, 2021, 3:41 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Post by WiseHive55 » April 16th, 2021, 8:25 pm

Hi!

My contribution to this collection:

"The Last Visit"
Conrad Aiken (1889-1973)
Published in The Dial, April 1925
Source: https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Dial/KB3CocYnnjYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=dial+1925+%22the+last+visit%22&pg=PA292&printsec=frontcover

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_lastvist_aiken_ad_128kb.mp3
Running time: 26.06

Thank you!

Amy D.

victorseremet
Posts: 67
Joined: November 21st, 2020, 6:29 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact:

Post by victorseremet » April 17th, 2021, 1:12 am

Hello!

Please find this short story for PL:

The link from the uploader: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_mywatch_vs_128kb.mp3
Name of story: My Watch
Author: Mark Twain (November 30, 1835 – April 21, 1910)
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3189/3189-h/3189-h.htm#watch
Length: 9:31

Thank you
Victor

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 17th, 2021, 8:43 am

WiseHive55 wrote:
April 16th, 2021, 8:25 pm
Hi!

My contribution to this collection:

"The Last Visit"
Conrad Aiken (1889-1973)
Published in The Dial, April 1925
Source: https://www.google.com/books/edition/The_Dial/KB3CocYnnjYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=dial+1925+%22the+last+visit%22&pg=PA292&printsec=frontcover

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_lastvist_aiken_ad_128kb.mp3
Running time: 26.06

Thank you!

Amy D.
Thank you

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 17th, 2021, 8:46 am

victorseremet wrote:
April 17th, 2021, 1:12 am
Hello!

Please find this short story for PL:

The link from the uploader: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss096_mywatch_vs_128kb.mp3
Name of story: My Watch
Author: Mark Twain (November 30, 1835 – April 21, 1910)
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3189/3189-h/3189-h.htm#watch
Length: 9:31

Thank you
Victor
Thank you

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 23695
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 18th, 2021, 7:26 am

My Watch PL OK

It definitely sounds like a new watch is needed :lol:

Post Reply