Hi everyone from Poland

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
PawelAntoniPakula

Post by PawelAntoniPakula »

Hi, I am school teacher of history from Biala Podlaska (Poland). I'd like to try read some polish old books, classical like Jozef Ignacy kraszewski novels or memories of Roman Roginski - commander of january uprising against Russia (1863). Now I am new here, I have to learn, how it is working.

Have good day.
BeckyWTX

Post by BeckyWTX »

Welcome! You are a wonderful addition to the Librivox community! Look forward to the selections you record.

If you're a beginner (like I was a couple years ago), you'll find excellent tutorials on youtube by voice-over professionals as well as instructions/suggestions on the Librivox forum on using Audacity and microphone choices. Shortens the learning curve!

Happy Holidays!
BeckyWTX
Texas USA
MacKenzie

Post by MacKenzie »

A History teacher from Poland - a country with a fabulous History! Welcome!
Czechna

Post by Czechna »

Hello from Poland, nice to meet and read you here. Using LibriVox for a long time I decided to join your company. Yes, as MacKenzie says our history is really fabulous together with our literature. I hope I will find a place in the Polish group and we can introduce much more classical novels etc... Yes, I am a newcomer and need time to study the process of recording.