New LibriVox friend!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
KLevi

Post by KLevi »

Hello everyone!

My name is Loren (username Klevi) I live in Canada (it's cold here, eh!) and I'm super excited to be joining this community! Thank you for the opportunity!
I am new to the world of audio book narration but hope to be able to grow in my skill and receive input from all the experienced individuals on this forum. I have contemplated audio book narration for quite some time now - but I always felt I wasn't techy enough! In between taking care of my two little boys - I am reading up on everything Audacity and doing what I can to sharpen my skills. I look forward to working with you all and to do my share in creating accessible audiobooks for all!

Loren
:D
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

KLevi wrote: November 30th, 2022, 7:08 pm Hello everyone!

My name is Loren (username Klevi) I live in Canada (it's cold here, eh!) and I'm super excited to be joining this community! Thank you for the opportunity!
I am new to the world of audio book narration but hope to be able to grow in my skill and receive input from all the experienced individuals on this forum. I have contemplated audio book narration for quite some time now - but I always felt I wasn't techy enough! In between taking care of my two little boys - I am reading up on everything Audacity and doing what I can to sharpen my skills. I look forward to working with you all and to do my share in creating accessible audiobooks for all!

Loren
:D
Hi Loren! Welcome here! May I suggest you go here first viewforum.php?f=18 then post your one minute test and get approval (here's the link for that http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test) and THEN sign up for a chapter in one of the books you will find in the Readers Wanted thread. After your one minute test is approved, I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or more, in the book listed below which you can access by clicking on the link below!
Best,
Christine