Hi everyone!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
enora

Post by enora »

Hi Librivox team!

My name is Enora Lecuyer (username enora) and I'm so happy to join Librivox as a volunteer! I've been reading books my entire life and I discovered Librivox two years ago when I was searching for audiobooks to read during my commute and my walks. I am a native French speaker and I am fluent in English. I live in California and I am an engineer. I love the idea of making books accessible to people who are unable to read them, whether they are visually impaired, dyslexic, or unable to find the free version of a book. The French library is quite small, so I would love to help! I am also interested in reading in English, there are so many interesting projects on the forum!

I am looking forward to being part of such an amazing community!
Take care,
Enora
stepheather

Post by stepheather »

Welcome, Enora! I found LibriVox many years ago when I was looking for free audio books for a cross-country trip. I probably still have those CDs I burned somewhere…

Anyway, welcome! Knowing two languages well will come in handy for a lot of the books recorded here.

Stephanie
--Stephanie

Current solo:
Life among the Piutes

Native American history--Come read about removal plans, education, and laws:
Annual Report of the Commissioner of Indian Affairs, December 1837
enora

Post by enora »

Thank you for the warm welcome, Stephanie! If you don't mind me asking, which countries did you cross on this road trip?
stepheather

Post by stepheather »

Oh, it was just the US. I went from California to Pennsylvania and back again on that particular trip.
--Stephanie

Current solo:
Life among the Piutes

Native American history--Come read about removal plans, education, and laws:
Annual Report of the Commissioner of Indian Affairs, December 1837
enora

Post by enora »

Wow, that's quite a distance!! :clap:
CandyFloss85

Post by CandyFloss85 »

Hi Enora

Nice to meet you. I found Librvox via a friend who told me I have potential since I am doing course material. I also like the fact that I will be able to reach people who can't read but have great listening skills.

Anyhoo, nice meeting you.
:mrgreen:

Candice

:9: