Hello there!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Sonorus

Post by Sonorus »

Hello everyone,

my name is Leonidas, but since that name was taken, I go by Sonorus, here. I've actually been on this forum for a couple of years, without doing anything, but I'd like to change that.
I'm a 30 yearold student from Germany and audiobooks have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember, especially adaptations of LotR and Harry Potter. So I'm down for all things fantasy. Since I've been practicing different singing styles for the past ten years and experimenting with harsh vocals for quite some time, now, I can produce all kinds of weird sounds ranging from Smeagol to Ring Wraith. But, rest assured, also just regular speaking. I actually became aware of LibriVox through the AudibleAnarchist, so I would also be interested in working on scientific and political texts.
For recording, I use a Steinberg interface and Cubase, as well as a t.bone SC-1100. I'm not much of a gearhead, though, so my recording skills do not exceed pressing play and making sounds into the microphone, yet. I have meddled with recording my own songs, though, because I've been playing guitar and bass for fifteen years, now, and have also had classical training for a couple of years. If there's demand for any musical contribution, I'm at your service!

Greetings!
Sonorus,

at your service!