Hello Y'all

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Capellan85

Post by Capellan85 »

Hello everyone,
My name is Gina and I am new in here. I am a wife and mother of 4. I am very excited and thrill to join the community. I have had a love for audiobooks for a very long time, and my curiosity for the voice behind audiobooks have grown. After 3 years of consideration and research and watching many videos lol I have decided is time. I know that submitting my recording will be a learning curb and I have been working on it;I will keep trying. I am looking forward to submitting successfully my first project. But first I need to get my audition submitted first :D

any advice will be very welcome and appreciated
:)
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Welcome y'all right back. My advice is to keep the enthusiasm. We are all learning together here and help each other a lot. :D
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Capellan85 wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 1:14 pm Hello everyone,
My name is Gina and I am new in here. I am a wife and mother of 4. I am very excited and thrill to join the community. I have had a love for audiobooks for a very long time, and my curiosity for the voice behind audiobooks have grown. After 3 years of consideration and research and watching many videos lol I have decided is time. I know that submitting my recording will be a learning curb and I have been working on it;I will keep trying. I am looking forward to submitting successfully my first project. But first I need to get my audition submitted first :D

any advice will be very welcome and appreciated
:)
Hi Gina! Welcome here! May I suggest you go here first viewforum.php?f=18 then post your one minute test and get approval (here's the link for that http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test) and THEN sign up for a chapter in one of the books you will find in the Readers Wanted thread. I hope you will consider doing a chapter in one of the three books listed below which you can access by clicking on the link below!
Best,
Christine