Hello!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Pschrims1989

Post by Pschrims1989 »

Hi there!

My name is Phil, and I am a student from Alabama. I was introduced to librivox through one of my college classes, and it seemed like excellent timing for me. I have recently begun venturing into the world of voice over, and I figured LibriVox would be an excellent opportunity to practice my craft while contributing to a great cause. I have always loved reading and storytelling, ever since I was little. I look forward to learning from you all!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Pschrims1989 wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 6:34 pm Hi there!

My name is Phil, and I am a student from Alabama. I was introduced to librivox through one of my college classes, and it seemed like excellent timing for me. I have recently begun venturing into the world of voice over, and I figured LibriVox would be an excellent opportunity to practice my craft while contributing to a great cause. I have always loved reading and storytelling, ever since I was little. I look forward to learning from you all!
Hi Phil! Welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28949 if you have any doubts. Once your one minute test is approved, I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in one, or all, of the three books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Hi Phil, this is another phil from Louisiana. As Christine said, we are a friendly bunch here and you can practice all you want. I've made a little video to welcome people and share a few things that I think are nice to know about us at the start of your adventure. Ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here and want VERY much for you to succeed. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs
Oh and Maria, our LibriVox pickle, can hardly contain her excitement Image

I also recommend Getting To Know our Forums Getting To Know Our Forums My little attempt to explain our forums
Disclaimer: LibriVox has been known to have side effects of joy, happiness and tons of good karma. Toy not included; may contain gluten and great old
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk