Hi I'm Micaela

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
MikiMooseVO

Post by MikiMooseVO »

Hello everyone! My name is Micaela. I am a 27 year old wife and cat mom. It is a pleasure to be joining the librivox community. I have had a dream to do voice over since childhood, and have now decided to pursue it as a career. I look forward to getting to know you all through the forums and create audio books. I love to listen to audio books almost daily, so I am excited to be lending my voice to some of them. Any tips and tricks are absolutely appreciated.

Thank you! :D
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Welcome to LibriVox Micaela! Well don't be shy, we are glad you're here. At first some things may seem a bit confusing. Be patient; everything will clear up eventually. I've made a little video to welcome people and share a few things that I think are nice to know about us at the start of your adventure. Ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here and want VERY much for you to succeed. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs
Oh and Maria, our LibriVox pickle, can hardly contain her excitement Image

I also recommend Getting To Know our Forums Getting To Know Our Forums My little attempt to explain our forums
Disclaimer: LibriVox has been known to have side effects of joy, happiness and tons of good karma. Toy not included; may contain gluten and great old books.
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

MikiMooseVO wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 5:12 pm Hello everyone! My name is Micaela. I am a 27 year old wife and cat mom. It is a pleasure to be joining the librivox community. I have had a dream to do voice over since childhood, and have now decided to pursue it as a career. I look forward to getting to know you all through the forums and create audio books. I love to listen to audio books almost daily, so I am excited to be lending my voice to some of them. Any tips and tricks are absolutely appreciated.

Thank you! :D
Hi Micaela! Welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28949 if you have any doubts. I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in one, or all, of the three books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine