Hello everyone!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
cx2tech

Post by cx2tech »

It's really special to actually be part of the Librivox community! I've watched the site grow and morph over the last 10 years or so, and finally had the courage to take the leap after having recently lost my dear husband.

So, I thought it's time to build a new life and maybe in a different direction - having been in professional services pretty much all my life. We have listened to many readers from the site and it's truly impressive the scope of the material (and talent from all over the world!) which was great as it kept my husband company while I was working all day.

I am eager to learn and will take any and all advice in order to develop more fully my reading skills.

My sincerest thanks in advance to everyone - for sharing your knowledge and your support!
Laurie
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hi Laurie! Welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28949 if you have any doubts. I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in one, or all, of the three books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine