Introduce myself

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Beeswaxcandle

Post by Beeswaxcandle »

I'm Beeswaxcandle. I'm a long-standing contributor to English Wikisource under the same name, where I have been involved in rescuing books and making them available once again.

My principal literary interests are classical music (from the Mediæval period through to the late Romantics), children's literature (I've contributed 95 Stratemeyer Syndicate books so far), and my home country of New Zealand. But, I have worked on books from many other genres.

In other hobbies, I accompany a male-voice choir, preach most weeks in my local parish, regularly make bread, &c.

In my spare time, I work as a nosologist.

I don't yet know how much time I will have to give to LV, but we'll see how we go.
"Just because you can doesn't mean you should"—my first law of life.
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Beeswaxcandle wrote: June 20th, 2022, 7:51 pm I'm Beeswaxcandle. I'm a long-standing contributor to English Wikisource under the same name, where I have been involved in rescuing books and making them available once again.

My principal literary interests are classical music (from the Mediæval period through to the late Romantics), children's literature (I've contributed 95 Stratemeyer Syndicate books so far), and my home country of New Zealand. But, I have worked on books from many other genres.

In other hobbies, I accompany a male-voice choir, preach most weeks in my local parish, regularly make bread, &c.

In my spare time, I work as a nosologist.

I don't yet know how much time I will have to give to LV, but we'll see how we go.
Hi Beeswaxcandle, and a warm welcome to another antipodean on a cool morning,

Before posting your 1 minute test recording you might like to view Phil Chenevert's welcome videos. Follow the "Some Cool Videos to Get You Started" link above under "New Here? Introduce Yourself!"

Best,

Barbara