I'm new here

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
ClareJackson

Post by ClareJackson »

Hi everyone, thank you so much for having me here.
I can't wait to get started.
I stumbled across LibriVox whilst listening to an amazing book, the narrator had such a lovely voice and was a pleasure to listen to, perfect for the book she was reading.
After several friends told me that I too have a lovely voice I decided it was time to take the leap.
I love to read and I love to talk, seems to be a good combination here!
I am from England and I have been living in Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands for almost 3 years, it is heavenly.
I am currently writing a book of my own, about my travels with my son, and I have recently done an article for a local magazine.
I can't wait to get started, once I figure out what I'm doing with the technology side of things (I'm not a technology fan).
I do have one question which I can't seem to find the answer to..... Is it possible to do the recordings on my phone?
Thank you for welcoming me into this community of creative and talented people.
Love to you all.
Clare xx
stepheather

Post by stepheather »

Hi, Clare. Welcome!
I do recordings on my iPhone 12 using TwistedWave.
What kind of phone do you have?
Stephanie
--Stephanie

Current solo:
Life among the Piutes

Native American history--Come read about removal plans, education, and laws:
Annual Report of the Commissioner of Indian Affairs, December 1837
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

ClareJackson wrote: June 14th, 2022, 2:11 am Hi everyone, thank you so much for having me here.
I can't wait to get started.
I stumbled across LibriVox whilst listening to an amazing book, the narrator had such a lovely voice and was a pleasure to listen to, perfect for the book she was reading.
After several friends told me that I too have a lovely voice I decided it was time to take the leap.
I love to read and I love to talk, seems to be a good combination here!
I am from England and I have been living in Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands for almost 3 years, it is heavenly.
I am currently writing a book of my own, about my travels with my son, and I have recently done an article for a local magazine.
I can't wait to get started, once I figure out what I'm doing with the technology side of things (I'm not a technology fan).
I do have one question which I can't seem to find the answer to..... Is it possible to do the recordings on my phone?
Thank you for welcoming me into this community of creative and talented people.
Love to you all.
Clare xx
Hi Clare! Love your enthusiasm! You will love it here! Soon to become your favorite addiction (as it is mine). I try to watch TV sometimes and find my inner voice saying " I could be working on my Librivox projects". Needless to say; off goes the TV....
Best,
Christine