Hello everyone

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Centarian

Post by Centarian »

Hi,

My name is Dan, I am interested in learning about narration, and working with speaking, having my voice heard, I would like to do some storytelling, my interests lies in mainly history mainly in the american civil war, if you have any books on that, it would be awesome. i can do other generals as well. anything goes. I would like to have alot of pointers on my audios as well, sometimes i have difficulties with pronunciation, such as names and other long difficult words, i really don't know for sure, but i do love to read out loud, or audio. if there are any pointers out there, I would surely glad to take them and use it to my best of my abilities.

I have done some western skits on youtube UScalvery and some Lincoln impersonations. for my education I went to John Casablancas in minneapolis in 2016 to 2017 for talent and modeling. I have done some living history in montana for a couple of years through sacred arrow productions in montana.

my goals are to get as much experence as I can and try some other sites such as fiveer and acx when i am good enough, and possibly make my own podcast,
as well. any help or direction would be great.

again thank you for accepting me, i am looking forward to work with you

thank you

centarian
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Once you have your test recording approved, here is a project you might be interested in

Captain Bill McDonald, Texas Ranger: A Story of Frontier Reform, by Albert Bigelow Paine (1861 - 1937)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90527
~ Larry
Centarian

Post by Centarian »

do you have a script or can i record anything for a min for the min test?
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Centarian wrote: January 30th, 2022, 2:03 am do you have a script or can i record anything for a min for the min test?
Yes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlaRY_-bcfs
but you can use anything if you want. 10 or 20 seconds is enouch.
Peruvian owls always hunt in pairs because they are inca hoots.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk