Greetings from Melbourne Australia!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
dellarymn

Post by dellarymn »

Hello friends!

I'm a biomedicine student from Melbourne. I have been thoroughly enjoying listening to Librivox recordings for a while now and decided to contribute. I'm very excited to be here and looking forward to get started on my first project:)

Del
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Hi Del,

Your welcome email will have given you information, including how to submit your 1 minute test of your technical settings.

I think you will enjoy watching Phil Chenevert's welcome video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwtn_2d3_qs

And his introduction to the forums should help you to get your way around the site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9HAdLF-2k&t=30s

Best,

Barbara
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

dellarymn wrote: January 25th, 2022, 5:35 pm Hello friends!

I'm a biomedicine student from Melbourne. I have been thoroughly enjoying listening to Librivox recordings for a while now and decided to contribute. I'm very excited to be here and looking forward to get started on my first project:)

Del
From the windswept beaches of Geelong, to the stomp of Puckapunyal Army Base, to the MCG and the exotic train station of Dandenong, welcome to a fellow Melbournite!
I use Linux. I also like penguins.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

dellarymn wrote: January 25th, 2022, 5:35 pm Hello friends!

Del
Hello, dellarymn, and welcome to LibriVox. :) I think I just sent you a personal message :hmm:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)