Glad to join

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
E7RV

Post by E7RV »

Hi everyone and hope you're having a nice time wherever you are at.

I'm from Southamerica and have always ejoyed narrating both in English and Spanish but lately I've been getting rusty on the English... so hopefully I can practice with you all and at the same time try to collaborate with this powerful initiative you have going on, maybe get a little better every day.

I'll be submitting my 1-min test by tomorrow morning since at the moment I'm living in a very small apartment and my neighbors can hear most of what I do so I get somewhat embarrassed of speaking aloud when they’re around, usually not at morning.

Well, hope to meet some of you soon and join any projects you’re working on. I will be checking them out when I have some time and needless to say I’m open to offers for these two languages.

Saludos!
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, y bienvenid@ a Librivox!

Este es un sitio muy entretenido y encontraras personas amables y diversos proyectos en que participar.

Al principio todo puede parecer complicado porque hay muchas cosas ocurriendo al mismo tiempo. Sin embargo, si vas navegando y revisando los distintos foros pronto te acostumbraras.

Cuando puedas, envia tu prueba de un minuto para revisar que estaras trabajando con las especificaciones tecnicas de Librivox. Una vez que sea aprobada, se sugiere empezar por participar en un proyecto colaborativo grabando un par de secciones breves. Asi iras adquiriendo practica y soltura.

Puedes colaborar en este sitio grabando, o haciendo revision de audio como proof-listener( me dedico a eso) o incluso haciendo portadas. Te sugiero que revises la informacion que te han enviado en el mensaje de bienvenida.

Si tienes dudas, hay un foro para hacer preguntas donde gentilmente las responderan.

Espero que nos encontremos en algun proyecto.

Que te diviertas mucho aqui! :D

Saludos cordiales,
Jasna (aka Dulcamara, revisora de audio, chilena)
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.