Hey everybody - this is Yonas

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Yonas

Post by Yonas »

Hey guys,

my name is Yonas. I am from Germany and I have been a big fan of the librivox project for quite some time.
Now I finally want to start contributing. Regarding that plan I have a couple of questions and I'd be thrilled if some of you could help me out with them.

I have just recorded my first little audiobook of a text by Sigmund Freud. It wasn't a text that was particularly requested by someone. I would still love to share it with the community. I made sure it is a copyright free text in the public domain. Am I right in assuming that before I can upload this as my own project I have to contribute to one of the "volunteers needed" projects from the forum section?

Cheers and the best wishes to all of you

Yonas
Yuksel

Post by Yuksel »

Hoi Yonas,

herzlich willkommen und beste Grüße aus Oberbayern.
Ich bin zwar noch nicht so wirklich lange aktiv hier, aber vielleicht kann ich Dir mit einigen Fragen helfen?

Beste Grüße
Jan
-- Jan --
("Yüksel")
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't think too much about it, just let it flow
Yonas

Post by Yonas »

Hey Jan,

cool, dass du antwortest! Kannst du mir sagen, unter welchem Umständen ich ein eigenes Projekt starten kann - quasi auf eigene Initiative z. B. ein (natürlich copyright befreites) Buch aufnehmen und hochladen kann?

Meinen Test habe ich schon eingeschickt und außerdem bin ich gerade dabei mich an einem Projekt von jemand anderem zu beteiligen mit einer Aufnahme.

LG

Yonas
Yuksel

Post by Yuksel »

Hoi Yonas,

hmm .... möchtest Du das Buch alleine aufnehmen und die Aufnahme in Librivox zur Verfügung stellen, verstehe ich das richtig?

Beste Grüße
Jan
-- Jan --
("Yüksel")
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yonas

Post by Yonas »

Yuksel wrote: October 30th, 2021, 10:01 am Hoi Yonas,

hmm .... möchtest Du das Buch alleine aufnehmen und die Aufnahme in Librivox zur Verfügung stellen, verstehe ich das richtig?

Beste Grüße
Jan
Genau so ist es, das wäre mein Vorhaben.

LG
Yuksel

Post by Yuksel »

Hoi Yonas,

vielleicht ist das hier das, was Du suchst:
viewforum.php?f=12

Beste Grüße
Jan
-- Jan --
("Yüksel")